ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dash computer playing up

hi ya, i seem to sort one problem out then get another one,this one is the little computer thing on the dash that shows the mpg gallon and average speed ect is playin up, well the only bit playing up is the distance to next fill up, all the other readings are fine but on the ditsnce to next fill up its just got flashing lines! has anyone else had this or no what it could be? im thinking of just disconecting the battery in the morning to see if that resets it. any help please!! :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Mines been playing up as well , same as it did last year in the cold weather . It was down to 3*C a couple of days ago . When i jump in the car and drive off all the dash lights come on for a split second then go off again , but all the trip comp readings reset . It only ever happens in the cold weather so i'm assuming it's the battery .