ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash removal - stuck! HELP!

hi guys,

basically I need to remove the top half of the dash to fit my new apline headunit and the remote control adaptor...this isnt a problem as Ive had the dash off before reasonably easily however when I tried to take it off this morning the left hand side rear corner of the top half seemed to be catchin on something and no ammount of pulling and tugging seemed to free it...I deffinately know Ive removed all screws + fixing etc so heres a odd question but someone might be able to help

could someone please remove the top half of their dash then take a photo of the underside of it especially a close up in the left hand corner so I can see exactly wot the clip holding it down looks like...this will sooooooooo help me out!

thanks David

I dont know if you have seen this but there is a dash removal guide under the articles section of this homepage

yeah I know that cheers anyway its not complete...doesnt mention in the guide that u have to take the A-pillar trims off as well...had me baffled for ages as I thought yeah Ive followed all the guide, now it MUST come straight off....half an hour of pullin and tuggin later, quick call to sextons, lots of swear words later and dash comes off.(well for first time...) now its stuck in the left hand corner!