ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash Window VENT: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Renault Clio Dynamique
:mad: Someeeeeeeeeeee idiot (not me), Must have put something on my dash, ive started driving and its gone into the vent things for my front screen and when i turn some corners, i fukin here it going "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" allllll over the bleeping place.. Its driving me mad, DOES THIS MEAN MY DASH NEEDS TO COME OUT, OR PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE BE AN EASIER SOLUTION. :dapprove:

3 screws, Left, Middle and right.

On the vents when i took out the dash, Not sure if you can take the vent out after just those screws, Worth a try though.

Torx 20 i think.

Renault Clio Dynamique
Hoover.. Hm, il try that.. i think its a coin or sumits? I dont care if the hoover clogs up, as long as that buggar comes out.. 3 Screws, surely i can do that.. You best be right lol! I dont think it does jus "pull out", surely?

If you remove the screws the vent will pull out, if it doesn't get a screwdriver round the edge. Its a b**ch to put back in though as the dash flexes when pushing it in!

Renault Clio Dynamique
Nope, BUTTTTTTTTTTTT i aint heard it, i fitted my x100 stereo last night, and stressd us out enough feeding wire down, thats on weekend agenda, but all ur tips shud help me, but i cant see no screws for my vent?? :s And im scared to just pull it out.

The screws are actually inside the vent, can only see them when you look in. 1 at each side and one in the middle.