ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DayZ on steam!

FF 182
Ahh sweet. Love the concept of this game, just never tried it. Time to try it i reckon.

Thanks for the heads up.

Not a 320d
Not sure ill get this until I see its free from dickheads running scripts. Too much time and effort to play properly only to get turned into a rabbit. I enjoyed the mod...... Stopped playing because of the scripting that was going on.

Looks good, though i fear its too over-complicated now.

Evo 5 RS
Not sure ill get this until I see its free from dickheads running scripts. Too much time and effort to play properly only to get turned into a rabbit. I enjoyed the mod...... Stopped playing because of the scripting that was going on.

Looks good, though i fear its too over-complicated now.

It's the stand alone version...you're a little behind

Changes to often
was really looking forward to this but feels terrible in comparison to the breaking point mod for arma 3.

Not a 320d
So the videos look good on YT.

Whats the deal with updates then? Will they be released quickly. I get bored easy as I have the mind of a child so I want to reserve the few weeks I pay attention to it for when the games has plenty of gunz n s**t.

So the videos look good on YT.

Whats the deal with updates then? Will they be released quickly. I get bored easy as I have the mind of a child so I want to reserve the few weeks I pay attention to it for when the games has plenty of gunz n s**t.

Theres been 2 patches already haha. he'e released it to the same idea that minecraft was done, you play the game while he develops/adds more stuff into it.

Not a 320d
Yer I saw them on Steam. My mates got it and he says its a work in progress. I think theres a good years development left yet before its anywhere near to the standard it needs to be