ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCi 100 rack part number

cattlerustler

ClioSport Club Member
  Exige S Clio Cup
Does anyone know the correct part number for the DCi 100 rack rather than the 1.2? it has been suggested the DCi 100 rack is a higher ratio (less turns lock to lock)
So far I have found most seem to have a part number of 7700437054 but that seems so common it can't be right?
I have also found another only partial number that looks like 7700437**5 this was off a DCi 100 car https://cliosport.net/threads/dci-100-parts-clearout.830354/ but sadly it is no longer available.
I do hope someone knows for sure, this is driving me mad trying to find the right rack.

cattlerustler

ClioSport Club Member
  Exige S Clio Cup
Ok, but what is the correct part number? I just don't want to waste my time buying the wrong one.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172

BTT-Motorsport on ebay is where I got mine from last week. they did have 2 for sale but I think the other has sold now.

cattlerustler

ClioSport Club Member
  Exige S Clio Cup

BTT-Motorsport on ebay is where I got mine from last week. they did have 2 for sale but I think the other has sold now.
Thanks for the information.

I have found one of these, you are sure these are the higher ratio rack, ie 2.8 turns lock to lock or better?

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Thanks for the information.

I have found one of these, you are sure these are the higher ratio rack, ie 2.8 turns lock to lock or better?
After sifting through thread after thread this part number is what had the quickest rack or same as a cup rack turn to turn so I’m confident it’s the one to to for or the one everyone said is the one to look for

cattlerustler

ClioSport Club Member
  Exige S Clio Cup
Right so I purchased a 7700437055 and have counted the turns lock to lock, it is for sure 2.8, are any 2.4? This part number is off a DCi 100hp I thought was that rack, this will do for now, but I really want the mythical faster rack if it really does exist?

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
i never understand people struggling to get it, my local scrappy has at a guess 20 non RS epas clios in, as does most of the others close by
I would have thought that. I went to my local scrappy and they had nothing but plenty of MK3 clios