ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

de cat on my 182

FF Racing Blue 182
hi guys im looking for some much needed advice recently i bought my 182 it has a cat back scorpion exhaust and its on apex springs so its sitting pretty low and the cat is close to the ground as a result

anyway cut a long story short what de cat pipe will fit im looking to buy second hand lm looking to just take the cat out as its blowing at it from the original bodge job from whoever fitted it

how much does a de cat pipe cost and are they noisy ill post a picture of the terrible job where its held on with what look like a u shaped clamp and two jubilee clips to stop it sliding

thanks for any help here as im still finding my feet with mods and stuff

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa105/orangeyin/IMAG0100.jpg

clio 182 sport
i bought one of these scorpion decats from a trader on ebay, but i done it over the phone and managed to get it knocked down abit on price :)

renault clio 182
I had same problem and bought a scorpion decat for mine and unless you get it remapped afterwords is pointless mine ran like a bag of s**t idle was terrible... And didn't have money for remap plus IMO you don't really get any gains for the money you spend I just ended up sticking my cat back on and runs better and feels faster with the cat on compaired too decat...

FF Racing Blue 182
ok thanks for the replies if the de cat makes it run bad looks like its another bodge job to fix an already bad job