ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

de-cat

Willy2

someone on the forum is selling a de-cat of a willy,will this fit my valver? please help!

clio 20v

buy a hillpower 1 there only 40 odd quid if i remember rightly with cliosport discount

willy de-cat has the flange at a diff angle

adi

My de-cat is the best cheap mod Ive done so far. Sounds absolutely nuts and is definitely not suitable for urban use. I have to keep in 5th in 30mph zones to not sound like a Nova. The only thing is that you get a first stage induction rumble at about 2-3000rpm with a de-cat, which sounds a bit like a 1.0 Corsa on full chat and drowns out the induction whistle (if you have an IK).

mines silenced, quiet as a mouse, except the pops and bangs from the exhaust, cant decide whether i like it doing that or not.

Ktec do one for around £40 aswell with a discount for cliosport members.

yep, the magnex is made to the original spec of the renault exhaust (with regards to fittings) so it will bolt strait in there.

clio williams, Ph1 172

get a straight though pipe. flames coming out the exhaust is cool lol.

rev to over 4.5k let off the accelerator. then blip the throttle. bang bang bang hehehe. does it for ages.