ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dead Cup

simpsons brothers out at full sutton i went to see it last week he wants 1500 for the engineand box and is refusing to break it

ouch. Good to see the crumple zones work on the car and the lighter glass used in the windscreen and windows can resist that type of impact although front seems cracked. Thats a very useful picture. now can you find me pictures of one thats been rolled a couple of times please ...

TT 225

Tis Simpsons Salvage Brun - and dogmaul - nope in Manchester but have bought from SS - go wandering round looking for projects etc :)

They wont break it? Not asked about anything on it - just saw the sad pictures :(

if its been rolled it must have been spectacular cause the roof isnt affected. impact on front, couple of flips and landed on rear?

I managed to buy 2 wheels from them last week. Light kerbing on both wheels so will get them shotblasted. Only cost me £100 though. I phoned them 17 times in total though, bunch of dicks there!

-Rob

H22A7 Accord Type R

i like how the standard rear clusters have been made into a clear style! cool lol