ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deal or no Deal??

evo VI GSR
after about 12 months i alwats get bored of my car and try to find a way financially to do so. my year of a 182 is nearly over and im getting itchy feet again! im looking at a few options but ive always wanted an evo and the evo i love the most is 6. ive been looking for months because i believe with cars like this gotta be picky, ive found what i think looks quite good, jus wondered as thers ppl on here that no alot more than i do if you think this is worth a look??

im not keen on wheels but changing the colour would be no problem

cheers

http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/GetDealer.do?did=12076&pageid=2

6th car down

evo VI GSR
indeed cost per mile is alot but i have to own one! i think would be beta to own it before i get a house and kids

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I will own a scooby/Evo before i get a house/kids, Even if its for a few months! I say go for it dude!

Honda Civic Vtec 1.6
Do it even if its for just a few months, you won't lose stupid money and you will have a big cheesy grin on your face for ever :)

Exige S1 + Honda S1
I had one and sold it cause it costs a world to run, clutches last 10k max, tyres much less than that and the rest of the mechanical components break more often still...

mine did 15mpg, albeit a 400bhp effort, but still the standard affairs dont do much better.

great cars if you have a 40k a year job, otherwise forget it, they are money pits...

other than that, do it.... great cars!!!

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
If you can spend a little more i would go for the Rs sprint version of the six. Super light weight and quick as fook. Ferrari bashing performance for not alot of money. Although a quick 600bhp r33 skyline could be had for that sort of money.

RS 172
Forget the running costs, you gotta own one of these before you get to old to appreciate the hard ride etc! I really want to get one when a few years down the line.

The 6 certainly looks like its the way to fly. 5th Gear did a test IIRC and the 6 was quicker than the 8/9 (not sure on the accuracy of the test mind). Good money too.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
of course its quicker, same power but lighter by 80-100kgs

Id say do it, but have a few grand sitting incase of emergencies, mine ate the clutch in the first 1k miles totally unexpected

one of the best cars ive ever owned, cost alot to run...
unless you have a good job i wouldnt bother.. not a car you can own on a budget..

MY10 R35 GTR
im looking at getting a 6 TME in the new year. Keep looking mate you'll find one with a lower mileage than 60k !!!!!

Yeah, come to think of it , it has got some extra harness aswell as the standard ones, have you been to see it, it might have been at his mams near mansfield.

nop just seen the adds for it.
Hes just spent about 4k on it tyres, brakes, exhaust, clutch, yaw control pump etc etc, hes gutted that someone else is going to be able to enjoy the work and not him.