ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debadge

GW 200T
My renalt sport badges are starting to cum off. Can someone post me a 182 in racing blue with out the renault sport badges,

Opionons do i replace them with the existing style or the new style or leave them off
opions plz

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
new style!!

DSC_0011-2.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
aye, the renaultsport side has no fixing holes.

i will get the part numbers tomorrow for anyone that wants them

80MPG BEEZA
aye, the renaultsport side has no fixing holes.

i will get the part numbers tomorrow for anyone that wants them

pm me them please chirs :) did you get the rear plate from fancy plates to? just i havent put mine on yet and it looks pretty clean

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
If your gonna do the new style then at least get it right and out them on the right hand side of the boot lid. The badges flow and read better that way as the sport is in line with the start of the Renault badge unlike the old badge where it extended beyond the Renault badge.

If it was me I'd keep the original badging as the 182 is branded under the outgoing Renault Sport livery. They don't really suit it either...

ITB BG 182
how much was the plates from fancyplates then? + delivery cost?

Badges look mint an i will be getting some as some toe rag near me prised mine off

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
the plate was about £25 delivered John.

As so many people PM'd me regarding the badge... the part number is...

R82 00 535 890

The unit price is £19.35 inc VAT