ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decat fitting kit

clio 182
Today I had my Ktec decat + new gasket thingy from Ktec fitted. Aswell as getting my new brembo discs and pads from George fitted :up:

after driving 40 odd miles lightly bedding the brakes in I notic3d the exhaust was rattling/blowing on deceleration and downshifting. so after i pulled up to have a look but does this look correctly fitted to you guys ?
20160625_020449.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looks fine to me . It does look ever so slightly out of line , but that'll be determined by how your exhaust sits on the hangers in the middle and rear of your exhaust . How is the exhaust clamp between the centre section and the other end of the De cat ? Personally I think the whole design is a bit crap. The cups that sit inisde the manifold will eventually rust through anyway and it'll rattle 12/18 months down the line ,lots of people have problems with both ends blowing and rattling.

On the standard cat the gap on the manifold gasket is equal in that picture the decat looks high, is it a straight pipe?