ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat Help!!

clio 182
I hope I've not brought the wrong decat please help guys.

from researching I think my 182 has the smaller Ktec/janspeed 2.25" silenced cat back
Screenshot_20160418-205327.png

I've rushed in and brought a scorpion decat but now unsure Wether it's going to fit??
Screenshot_20160418-204956.png
Screenshot_20160418-205028.png

I think the Scorpion fitting is different to the Ktec can anyone help please thanks

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Edit y is there a exhaust clamp doing nothing lol thought it was on the olive joint

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Before you fit it get a new olive joint clamp. check out renaultpartdirect.co.uk ,they are about £8 . The old one looks ruined.
EDIT Also a manifold to cat kit too.

clio 182
I'm not sure why but it doesn't look right though that's why I'm unsure Wether it will fit?
to me it looks like I need a sleeved decat? or am I just Stupid lol

also where can I get new fittings from? or will any exhaust place have the bits

again thanks for helping

clio 182
I'm still unsure of it fitting as my ktec cat back looks like it takes a sleeved decat rather than a olive joint or am I just Stupid lol

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
does your clamp look like the one on the left, if so its an olive joint

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
get another pic when you get the chance of the view from under the cat and catback only way to tell.