ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat which will fit standard exhaust system

Car  Clio 182
Cat seems to be blowing and was planning on getting a decat anyway. Is there any which will fit the standard exhaust system I could put on for the time being until I get my full system later...

Cheers!

p.s 182 exhaust
 
Most of them will fit mate. In fact I reckon all of them will. Yozza, scirpian, blueflame etc
 
NWP also make them, as do Ktec. All fit, but would suggest getting a new clamp and a new fitting kit. NWP are the cheapest for that IIRC
 
Yozza is the only one I know off with the kink in, so your exhaust will sit straight
 
Back
Top