ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent bodyshop in Essex (Southend/Rayleigh area)

1.2 16V Dynamique
Afternoon guys and girls,

I am looking for a bodyshop around Essex, preferably in or near Rayleigh.
Looking at repairing and respraying a bonnet, as well as a rear passenger door.

Any suggestions of who to talk to on here or if anyone knows of a decent, reasonably priced place, please let me know.

Cheers,
Daryl :cool:

Megane GT
Hey, I had some work done on my old clio in Leigh, just by Thames Drive (near the Tesco petrol station). It wasnt the cheapest but they did a good job on it. Had my front bumper done and a couple of dents knocked out. I cant remember what theyre called but i can get you a picture of where it is if you want?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
A bit of a trek for you, but C.L. Panelcraft in Braintree are very good, but not cheap. There is one in Maldon that Rob with the R26r highly rated but I can't remember their name right now.

Ps. as your respraying the bonnet, perfect opportunity to practice a little wet sanding

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
i use spraymaster in witham ring 01376 520900 ask for tony :approve:

1.2 16V Dynamique
I've heard pf Colour Tone being good actually :) I'll have to look them up. Jane I'll have a look at the old google street maps unless you know the exact area? That would be helpful cheers.

1.2 16V Dynamique
Also, I got a quote from a company in Basildon off Pound Lane - Bonnet dent and respray, plus rear passenger door dent and respray, spraying the front door and blending the front quarter was £620... anyone care to guide me on price? It is just a 1.2 after all, but want it back to former glory :)

fiesta st
i use revize auto in rayne near braintree they are a really nice bunch even looked after me on aftermarket parts too great prices i had my wheels done and a few dents removed good cheap price thier number is 07896697367