ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent case for iPhone 4?

Albi 200
Hellooo,

Has anyone come across a decent iPhone 4 case yet?

I'm after one that has screen and drop protection.

AGH the sl*g
no but a apple bumper with some cheap screen protectors of ebay do a spot on job.

Go cry to your momma!
I have the bumper and got my free incase snap today which is pretty nice too.

The only thing I can knock the bumper for is, when you put it in your jeans pocket, it kinda grips.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I personally don't think a screen protector is needed when you have a bumper / case. The official bumper has a raised rubber surround which lifts the rear / front off of the surface.

Only thing you'd need to watch out for is putting your phone in with your keys / change.

Misses also got her free incase snap today in smoke. Fits very nicely and hardly know its there. Has a nice grip too it too - alright for a freebie!

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I got the Incase Snap in smoke this morning too. But I bought the Incipio Feather a month ago, and got a free bumper. Out of the 3 - Incase.

Screen protector - Anti Glare Jobby from Micro Anvika. Just hate the reflection in light without one. (2 & 3G also got the same treatment)

182 RB FF
Misses also got her free incase snap today in smoke. Fits very nicely and hardly know its there. Has a nice grip too it too - alright for a freebie!

This, Bought the bumper on release day also but prefer the incase tbh. Plus the incase let me use the connection in the car rather than the bumper where I have to take the phone out of it first!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I got my Incase clear snap case today as well, seems pretty good, better than the bumper. Personally, I think the screen doesn't need any protection, I find them impossible to scratch (unless your a f**wit ;) )

Clio GT 1.6
The Speck Candyshell is great got it from ebay for 16 pounds!
It provides hard shell protection with a rubber silcone lining.
Honestly don't think it adds too much mass to the phone but it looks excellent!