ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decided on a Clio 182 Sport for next car, but what colour????????????

Mini Cooper
Pretty much decided on a Clio 182 FF with Cup Packs for my next car when insurance is due for renewal, but cant decide what colour to get. Dont want black or silver, but other than that, most colours are still in the running. More than likely going to have the Anthracite Cup wheels as shown on the Liquid yellow 182 below, but not ruling out white wheels if I get racing blue.
Heres the ones Im thinking about:

Racing Blue

CLIO182RACINGBLUE1.jpg

Liquid Yellow

CLIO182LIQUIDYELLOW.jpg

Artic Blue

CLIO182ARTICBLUE.jpg

Inferno Orange

CLIO182INFERNOORANGE.jpg

Racing Blue with Gordini White Stripes

CLIO182RACINGBLUEWITHSTRIPES.jpg

Vote away, and also any comments on colours to avoid and why, or why I should go for a certain colour.

I know its my choice but want to see what other people think, as tbh, I like all 5 combinations :eek:

:cool:

I had my heart set on a arctic blue one, Then I saw that Hilton garage Derby had a silver one in, I just thought that Id pop in and just look at it with no intention of buying it, 30mins later it was mine.

Clio 182
isnt the orange a cup only colour?? i would go for black (bias) after that racing blue

Black 182
Got to be LY for me and I dont like the racing blue without the stripes (just doesn't look as good)

But black is the best (well when its clean).

Persnaly I'd go for the black I do love the yellow but might stand out a bit to much depends what you want.

R53 Cooper S
Has to be racing blue for me;) , failing that i'd say LY, would steer clear of the bean tho, not a good look imo (pretty sure it only came in pov spec aswell)

LY V6 with Recaros
Racing Blue!! Otherwise, gotta be Liquid Yellow, it really stands out and is a gorgeous colour!

500 Twinair
racing blue is an excellent colour, but to be honest a 182 is good in any colour with arthiciate alloys. I think the inferno is only available as a cup.
Not to sure bout white wheels but everyone to there own

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
It's GOT to be liquid yellow, but i'm disappointed you've discounted black. Looks stunning when it's clean. Fair play it doesn't look clean for long, but it all adds to the satisfaction post-cleaning sesh.

Mini Cooper S sport
Racing blue, no contest...(don't listen to Rich)

It is simply the nicest colour, closely followed by liquid yellow. Me and Deb both say the same so we must be right!!

106 GTi
Ssshhhhh RB

It's GOT to be liquid yellow, but i'm disappointed you've discounted black. Looks stunning when it's clean. Fair play it doesn't look clean for long, but it all adds to the satisfaction post-cleaning sesh.

Indeed - Plus I also know a very nice example possibly coming up for sale soon ;)

RB 182
Ssshhhhh RB

Indeed - Plus I also know a very nice example possibly coming up for sale soon ;)

Really?:eek: Will prob only need a quick tidy up with some of Halfrauds own car wash/wax and it would be a good buy for someone.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
I'm very fond of my Cup in Racing Blue with it's stripes.

Although I looked at an Artic Blue example (and they do look good) I was more impressed with colour of RB. More eye catching with the stripes. Though I may of had Liquid Yellow if they weren't so expensive.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
There all nice tbh.I had an arctic blue one which was lovely when clean and in the sun

172 Race Car
Petrol Blue as already said, if u can find one. You really need to see it in the metal, doesnt photo well. I didnt think much of it before i saw one.

Or racing blue with no stipes