ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decided to wash salt of car..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Need the fronts dun now.lol. I had rear tints dun at 20% and it looked...a bit van like. 30% on the front balances it out like.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Mk2 Golf GTI
I think it looks a bit like a van tbh. Would have gone for a lighter tint all round personally

Looks mean on those wheels though, i'm tempted to go black on black on the Golf

2005 Impreza WRX STI
im not keen on rear window tints, i ended up taking mine out. TBH if i was to do it, id have a light tint all round! nice car tho

ya know if you use clear drying prickstick on the rear windows when tinting them,and put it around where the little black dots are.you dont get the silver lining around them ;)

K9 EVV
Martin_89 said:
thought the Phase 2 only started at Y reg?

they did. got car from northern ireland then registered here. thats the number the dvla gave me... maybe cos i registered it in 04 hense;; x104

K9 EVV
wheels are standard colour pro race 1,2. i have no srubing or nowt its probably lowered about 70mm as for car being registered it is a december 2001...

cheers for all the comments. just need to be spotted. aslo need a cs sticker.

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Very nice! Especially with the black rims as well. Is it legal to take the fronts a bit darker?