ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decision, decision, decision.....

Its time to do some more mods on Clio. Please help in decide which one to do..

1. Pipercross Viper Kit
2. Devil or Remus exhaust
3. superchip

They are all roughly the same price. of course I would like to do all 3 at once. but I have limited funds.

I have a pipercross panel filter already in the car. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

them viper kits do sod all. might as well take out a front foggie and take a nice fat feeder pipe.

get the exhaust. they sound Pukka. and they look the part too :devilish:

Well Ben was saying the Viper was actually quite good. I think an exhaust is good purely because of the sound/looks factor. I dont like the idea of chipping unless neccessary to keep everything in check.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Wot no lowering? Cheaper than any of the other things and niiiicccccce. I did lowering first, then zorst.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Zorst next then. Dont do your chip until youve done all your other engine mods (induction kit etc). Then you can have the chip custom-mapped to suit your mods.