ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Delays, Delays, Delays....

172, Tiguan

Some of you will know that im getting a Cup in September. I ordered in Mid- June.

Recieve a phone call on Saturday telling me that my car has been delayed by two weeks!!!!!! And the excuse: "Im afraid were in the hands of the French"

Told the guy that i was not amused given that in total that will be 13 odd weeks to get my car. Also said i must have a car on 1st Sept because im off on holiday soon after, and if i didnt have my car then id be putting almost 3000 miles on one of their demos....

He is going to contact me again this week with an update.

What made me laugh the most was his final comment of "Can i interest you in Superguarding your car"

Hahahahahahahahhahahahah...

As ever, im in total disbelief of Renos customer service.:mad:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Noo its cos of shutdown

my wait on my new one is getting longer too

dont supagard anything

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Its the factory in France thats the problem as they shut down for the holidays and I got my mate at Renault to check on the computer to see how long it would be to get a Cup on a factory order...

The Renault computer system said 9th September and I was there and saw it on the screen with my own eyes. :sick:

Luckily, he managed to get me one from stock (very few in the UK) and I should be getting it this weekend! ;)

172, Tiguan

Guess they are going to be lending me a car to go round Europe in then!!!

Though they do say its due in on the 28th August still. Originally this was early August.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Wooohooooo!!!

Went into the garage to see my mate today and I will have it on Wednesday, so I cant bl00dy wait! :D

Hope you get yours soon Jon.

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

My Golf was meant to be with me on the 21st but will now not be here until the 4th of August.

It is horrible having to wait.

Rich - good luck for Wednesday.

Jon - hope you get it sooner.

My Cup was early due to someone paying a deposit and then not wanting it. Got one that was half built already else id of been waiting twice as long as i did.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by tomclio1.2 on 14 July 2003

Noo its cos of shutdown

dont supagard anything
Why do you say that Tom ? had the interior done, whats the problem with it

Least if you get your cars after 1st september it ill be a new registrartion model. :)

Its frustrating constantly being put back but you well be happy in the end.

EDD

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Supaguard on the interior is just Scotchguarding the interior under another name. It is not a bad thing especially if you have children, but is often expensive for what it does.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

THERE ARE DELAYS THIS TIME OF YEAR. DUE TO THE FACTORY SHUT DOWN FOR HOLIDAYS.

THERE HAVE ALSO BEEN DELAYS DUE TO THE FRENCH NATIONAL TRANSPORT SYSTEM WORKERS BEING ON STRIKE !!

ITS NOT NICE HAVING TO PHONE CUSTOMERS TO SAY, THAT THEIR CAR IS DELAYED. TO BE HONEST ITS ONE PART OF THE JOB I REALLY HATE. IT REALLY IS NOT NICE TELLING SOMEONE THAT THERE IS SOD ALL THAT I CAN DO ABOUT IT !!

BUT HEY THATS LIFE !!

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 14 July 2003

Quote: Originally posted by tomclio1.2 on 14 July 2003

Noo its cos of shutdown

dont supagard anything
Why do you say that Tom ? had the interior done, whats the problem with it

I dont know how much supaguard is, but I had a similar thing done on my saxo was about £200 I think and the sales man knocked a bit of dosh off as well, It costs the dealership about £20 I think!

Save your money and buy some cleaner instead!

172, Tiguan

If they priced it reasonably then id get it done, but it hardly costs anything and they charge a fortune!

Thanks for all the support guys :)