ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Demon Snow Foam

Golf GT & A4 Avant
It's ok, does a decent job of softening the dirt ready for a pressure rinse. Can't say I've seen a huge difference in any snow foam performance personally. Can be had from halfords in 5litre bottle for about £10/£13

Golf GTD
I found I had to use a lot more of it than when I use Valet Pro Advanced Neutral. So it worked out more expensive.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Got some myself, not too impressed tbh, only have that and some cheap cherry foam. Cherry foam mixed with warm water comes out reasonably thick and clings, demon foam just falls off even undiluted for me. Keep meaning to try again though.

Clio sport 172
I have a bottle of this, not a fan of it to be honest, wont stick to the car. I have used it through the hose pipe as i dont have a lance for the pressure washer yet.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I have a bottle of this, not a fan of it to be honest, wont stick to the car. I have used it through the hose pipe as i dont have a lance for the pressure washer yet.

I've used it with my lance and get the same results as you, it's ok but not the best.

Listerine & Poledo
I dont have a pressure washer / karcher and find that this stuff still works pretty well. Been using it on listerine since the summer and, along with the Demon bug shifter and some quick wax, it does a good job. May not stick to paint for an hour like some do, but it holds for long enough to actually clean the car instead of taking pictures of cleaning the car.

It's not going to be as good as stuff thats £400 per bottle, running through a pressure hose, then supported by £20,000 of other cleaning products. But it's better than some sort of turtlewax product.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
it doesn't shift the dirt like the previous foam I've used (my other foam wasn't too expensive either), how have you been applying it. Let me know and I'll try your method and see how I get on.