ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

demon tweeks

hi,

been readin this forum for a while, thought i mite ask a question?

do demon tweeks does a fitting service for suspension and can they roll arches? i was gonna ring em 2mo but i wanted to know now so i can ring up work and skive in order to go visit....:D

r-tec is too far for me to drive but demon tweeks is closer...

thanks

gary

GR7

Shiny red R32

They have a busy workshop but not sure about the arches - just phone them and they will let you know. Are you near Wrexham or Chester way?

yeh im in cheshire... crewe way....

demon tweeks in the only place i know round here cus its such a crap area the bodyshops r rubbish and cheap!! :mad:

any help would be appreciated!! sposed to b in work at 8 tommorrow so i wanted to skive, so i cant ring them b4! :devilish:

gary

They definately do fitting; theyve got about 5 or 6 bays. Not sure about the arch rolling though - I dont think theyve got a body shop but I could be wrong (even though I only live 4 miles from them, Ive only been maybe 10 times).

Ive used them for suspension work and theyre faultless. They did the superchip in my cup a week or two back, too, and again were ace. Youll be very impressed.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Ive used them loads in the past, must have been there atleast twenty times. They are very good, but can be expensive. Im 95% sure they dont have a body shop, and im also sure they wont be able to roll arches.

They dont do bodywork, but I know they do something with arches, cos my brother had them do his AX GT arches before his 15"s went on. I dont know if it is actually arch rolling (not really sure what this method really is....) I think they just cut the arch where it was catching.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

yeah ive seen them cut a saxo arch berfore, (cos the guy drove off and it cut a mssive hole straight through his tyre). But i honestly dont think they do rolling.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by 16v Clio on 05 May 2003

There are alot cheaper places than Tweeks to get that sort of stuff done, what area are you from?
Looks like he is from CREWE Cheshire

yeh i am from crewe in cheshire - forgot my password so had to re register :oops:

i was jus wonderin as i have never heard anyone round here suggest a bodyshop, everyone i speak to tells me to stay away and go somewhere with a better reputation.

i jus thought if tweeks did it then i would think the work would b good.

any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated

thanks gary

ta mate, iv got 16s on my mark 1 clio 1.4 and the arches at the back catch slightly (rub) but if they were rolled in they wouldnt catch.

tahnks and can you pm me with the number?

gary