ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Denholme to Colne to Skipton meet pics

Da

Less
Only a small turnout really, but a great day none the less and some good driving roads :)

DSC00336.jpg
DSC00337.jpg
DSC00330.jpg
DSC00331.jpg
DSC00332.jpg
DSC00333.jpg
DSC00334.jpg
DSC00339.jpg
DSC00340.jpg
DSC00341.jpg
DSC00342.jpg
DSC00343.jpg
DSC00344.jpg
DSC00347.jpg
DSC00345.jpg
DSC00346.jpg
DSC00338.jpg

None
Nice pics, can't tell it was raining at all ;)

You wouldn't believe it but the sun was beating down for me and Mike when we left you and headed to grassington, we got stuck behind some really slow vehicles too on the way to pately bridge but after getting round them it was a cracking drive out, really good food at that pub too :)

i got some more pics from the rest of the meet so i'll put them up in here later after i've finished building the shed :D....even got a few from the end of the runway at leeds bradford airport with a couple of planes in view.....don't know yet if they turned out good or not though.

Nice to meet you two by the way :)

Da

Less
Good to meet you too mate :)

Yeah I was careful with the rain drops, managed to dodge them quite well I feel ;) It was warm sunshine over here too, once we passed our photo point on the way back the sun came out!

Will look forward to seeing your pics :)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice pics.

Sorry I didnt make it but didnt set off till quarter to eleven and the sat nav said one hour to get to the meeting point.

I need the North Yorks rep to arrange some stuff around my end!

Da

Less
Apologies for not giving you that run out Mike, we got chatting and I completely forgot! :eek:

None
These are the pics of Mike and myself after we left the others and went on to grassington, pately bridge and leeds bradford airport :)

DSC03086.gif

DSC03088.gif

DSC03090.gif

DSC03094.gif

DSC03095.gif

DSC03097.gif

DSC03098.gif

DSC03100.gif

172 with k-tec sound
great meet lads nice to meet u steve, and nice to see you again mike, was fun in the 200 daz, awesome car.

None
I was on holiday in Turkey, ide have come otherwise...

Look like a good little drive out.
Ahhh i wondered why we hadn't heard from you matt :), hope you had a good holiday mate ?

great meet lads nice to meet u steve, and nice to see you again mike, was fun in the 200 daz, awesome car.

Yeah nice to meet you too carl, some of those roads were epic.....especially the one with the long straight dip ;)
Just a shame the weather in the morning wasn't as good as in the afternoon :(