ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Denso Irridium plugs

Clio 182
I bought these in my car and at first they made a huge improvement on performence but the feels realy rough, has anyone had probs with these.

And any solution to this?

Clio 182
Well when i mean rough, the car feels really shakey, but once the car is warm, the engine is alot smoother.

sorry what do u mean by the gaps?

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Were the top of the eletrode is and the arm that sweeps over the top of the plug.

You need to set the gap between the two too the manufactures correct figure otherwise you can find the car will run badly, as if it was misfiring.

Megane Trophy, Golf
They are sh*t mate! had some then went back to the NGK plats after a week or so! they made it really bad when cold!

Clio 182
cheers peeps for all you input. I will have a look at them if i cant sort them out, then will change them at the end of the summer, otherwise i can imagine these being a problem during the winter.

saxo
They are sh*t mate! had some then went back to the NGK plats after a week or so! they made it really bad when cold!

did you get the right temp range?
in my opinion i tried ngk and felt very poor power wise,
i stay clear of them.
and also plat is crap,iridium is were its at.;)

pmsl ....agree with the roughness when cold , much better when warmed up ....but nowt wrong with the irridium plugs imo

Clio 182
i agree there nothing wrong with iridium plugs, i Originally had them on my last car 20vt, which was good, and these were cheaper than the ngk's. its cause my exhaust mount is loose the and car is very shacky when cold , the combination together is not good when car is cold.