ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Depressing senario

Clio 1.5 dci
my DA has arrived today along with polishes, glaze, tar remover, drying cloth. and I've already got a lot of other bits and i wanted to have a full detailing session tomorrow (weather dependant of course!) but i haven't got any wax, and my clay is f**ked and my iron x run out so i can't :( and CYC is out of stock of iron x and ideally wanted to order from the same place so it all comes together. got my self all excited by my new DA and now its going to be mid next week before i get to have a go with it :( i need hug!

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
i had the same CYC out stock of pads and iron x, so ordered from juicy detailing, orders been dispatched less than 90 mins from ordering!

Clio 1.5 dci
I got the detail done in the end on Friday, delivery of more bits arrive at half twelve which was perfect timing, there a little write up of it in the media section