ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

derv

had my clio 1.5 a while now so thought i would share a few photos's of it. its a clio 1.5 diesel dynamique with a wopping 65bhp wanted the 80bhp one but this come up cheap and with only been 18 insurance companies dont like me. any way less of the bable and more photo's

5068481628_40ec7ed9f3_z.jpg

P8177368 by joshsav, on Flickr

5068464398_c7fd337414.jpg

P8017223 by joshsav, on Flickr

5068444606_ff12f295ab.jpg

P8027260 by joshsav, on Flickr

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Try being 17. Insurance companies love me. But only because I pay for their christmas bonus.

Car looks tiday sir :)

S23

The Cleee-O
DCi FTW! Looks tidy mate, nice colour and a clean example by the look of it. Good find :D.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
f**k me sideways, whats with all the DCi's coming out of the woodwork

thanks for the comments guys it was in a little state when i got it but i have since sprayed the front bumper myself and planning on a wheel refurb at some point. dont think its in bad nick for 94k on the clock

nice example that matey. any plans for it?​

erm going to colour code it rs grille and a cup spoiler if one comes up cheap.

will lower it as some point but the insurance wont let me do that yet :dapprove: so i have to wait to change companies:eek:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
no idea they are identical apart from the 80 has a slightly larger turbo and better flowing injectors?! only thing i could possibly think is it has an intercooler so maby runs more efficiently, my 65 got better mpg after fitting the intercooler from the 80