ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

design idea for my clio...

glanza
been bored and thought id do a couple of photoshops. looking to do something a little different so heres my idea.. black CF bonnet, black CF wing mirror covers (if i can get em), black sprayed roof and part of front bumper, black CF fog inserts (if i can get em), black CF splitter. see pics and give opinions or ideas. thanks :D

Attachments

• carbon clio.jpg
    carbon clio.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 93
  • carbon clio 3.jpg
    carbon clio 3.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 92
  glanza
this is wthout the bumper, and without the mirrors on one of them,

Attachments

• carbon clio 5.jpg
    carbon clio 5.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 36
  • carbon clio 6.jpg
    carbon clio 6.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 45
  Punto/Clio GTT
different... aint too sure on the painting the roof black.. i think some decent quality carbon film would look better, but itd have to be a quality job. maybe get yourself a carbon fibre tailgate too

Ian

Focus TDCi
Reminds me of a Clio Cup car. Could look good, but only if it's done to a professional standard.

Clio SB07 w/ k9k704
I love the idea. Here's just a tip: you can use a paint protection film with the same pattern and color of CF available from Foliatec. I don't know if that's easy to find in the UK, but here's an example:

FT-19-Folierung-gross.jpg

^ ah I see, it's a wrap. Pretty cool.

I'm not fan off cf bonnets really, to me they look like you've whacked the car and got a black bonnet on it (until you get up close to it)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
^

Is that the stuff where you cover the entire car in that wrap, and obviously changing the color of your car, and when you get bored, u can just rip the wrap off to reveal your original color?

^

Is that the stuff where you cover the entire car in that wrap, and obviously changing the color of your car, and when you get bored, u can just rip the wrap off to reveal your original color?
It is yeah, they aren't cheap though. I think a decent one costs a good few thousand (the same or more as a very good respray)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
^

It is yeah, they aren't cheap though. I think a decent one costs a good few thousand (the same or more as a very good respray)

If its the same, or a tad more than a very good respray, then its very good value for money seeing as u can keep ur original underneath..

But still wouldn't do it!

Clio SB07 w/ k9k704
^

You can cover the entire car or just one panel and when you get bored, yes, you can rip it off.

EDIT: Here in Protugal, a very good installer will ask 200€ per panel. :\

Last edited:
They are very good for advertising businesses, taxis that advertise have them on, I think the sky vans do too.

I'd much rather a proper respray though, opening the car door & it being a different colour looks rubbish.

Clio SB07 w/ k9k704
Yes it does (at least that's what Foliatec anounces).

And I'm not saying it's perfect but in this design idea it looks like a really good way to solve the bumper, the roof and mirror covers.