ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Desire HD has landed

Clio 182 cup'd
"The Desire HD is official, folks, finally bringing a 4.3-inch LCD to European Android fans. The handset is made from a solid block of aluminum and comes packing a 1GHz 8255 Snapdragon processor, 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash and 720p video recording, Dolby Mobile, and HSPA+ data with 802.11n WiFi when it lands in Europe and Asia sometime in October. It's also one of the first HTC devices to feature the enhanced HTC Sense experience with HTCsense.com services." (engadget)

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/15/htc-launches-the-desire-hd-an-evo-for-the-rest-of-world/

Not the prettiest of phones but the spec's of it look pretty decent

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Been waiting months for this ever since the Evo came out in America. I would have liked a kickstand but am pleased it's finally here just need the networks to release it ASAP! I have big hands so the HD2 felt an ideal size for me but the hardware wasn't up to scratch so this fits the bill nicely although I think it might be too big for most.