ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

despoilered and washed...

Audi TT
I'll grab some pics of the mats and the silicon hose kit. I've got a Cat in decent enough nick minus the shield if you want that as well?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i just took the cat off today mate lol!

drove through a little village here that was RAMMED with people, i got soooo many upset looks lol, NOISE! and when it comes on boost oh my GOSH lol!!

Audi TT
Mine was really loud after I put on the Jap exhaust. It set alarms off of all the cars in the multi story carparks just pootling round looking for a space and set off a building alarm when I pulled away from some traffic lights a little bit hastily!

It did get some looks I must say as it was pretty offensive to most peoples ears. Certainly a different sound altogether compared to a nova with a bean can exhaust though when you booted it and got to hear the rotars through 4" stainless with a 6" exit! :D

I was going to get my pre-cat removed if I'd have kept it. Get some flames going on then as well! haha.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
jap downpipe dont have a precat it is licking flames out pretty much constantly lol, started it up and it pissed out lol...

pops and bangs are stupidly loud and i mean STUPIDLY! my mum heard me from well over a mile away today lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i meant what you do to it to kill it lol!!

just been told james wilday was at pod today and managed a 10.6 1/4mile run!! friiiiig lol someone else in a drag spec rx7 did a 8.8 1/4mile!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i will de wiper eventually well i will be going for a carbon boot lid and there wont be any holes in it :)

just been offered to use my car for development for a rear cage... i tried getting in and out of a rx7 with fixed buckets and a full 6 point cage with cross bars in the door and its not possible lol so i just want a rear cage... im tempted!

Turbos.
I'm no detailer but you can neither wash or take photos ;)

Much nicer de-spoilered...

I don't mind big exhausts on Jap cars but i think it would be much nicer if it stuck out no further than the bumper.

really must take some propper pics some time... just waiting for buckets to be delivered should be 2 weeks, harnesses are in atm... and looking at getting a rear cage with harness bar fitted as i dont like where the harnesses are atm...

apart from that, interior is going from white to carbon atm, and im sourcing a carbon bonnet and bootlid in the next month or 2, then i want wider rear arches... not massive ones just some feed or re adgt9 arches... then wheels... nearly got some work s1's the other day... had to restrain myself, oh and coilovers and exhaust... then it will be engine mods... i will be happy then.

Very nice :approve: I'm liking it now..but with those bits you want to get done ...will be a beast! Lovely car mate.

:cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeh some people start the car and pour seafoam or just straight water about a litre of it straight in lol... or even coke lol dont think i wanna try it but lots of americans do it lol... im ignoring the rota comment lol i sat here for ten mins thinking what to say lol

Yeah, i saw a vid on YouTube... i thought "what the f*ck is this sh*t!?"

Nutters

Audi TT
i meant what you do to it to kill it lol!!

just been told james wilday was at pod today and managed a 10.6 1/4mile run!! friiiiig lol someone else in a drag spec rx7 did a 8.8 1/4mile!!

Oh. 10 days of ownership after swearing would never take it out in the wet and mate came back from the US and wanted to see it. Was wet out but thought it would be fine if just took it steady. All fine until on a bit of road I know and as it opened out round a gradual bend could see was clear for over half a mile and 3 old people doing about 45-50 so went from 4th to 3rd and started to accelerate back end stepped straight out, backed off and opposite lock but too late. Front wheels touched verge and then it was too late for the awesome ABS to save me. Sideways into a telegraph pole. Ouch. :(

That's a mad time! :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Blimey, just got a quote for £750 fully comp. Last time i checked one it was like 2.5k! lol

Audi TT
I had mine insured on a limited mileage policy and was paying £3-400.

I got loads of people a really good insurance deal on the mazdarotaryclub group :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Thank God for that, hope it's smaller!

nope similar size lol! but its functional it actually gives performance on a rx7 unlike on most cars lol well... more than 1-2 bhp lol!

robbos thanks im glad you can tell its just the f**king floor lol!

gstar u got them pics?

Audi TT
Soz. I am s**t. I have set myself a reminder to do it tomorrow evening. Done 11hrs at work and have to be up at 03:30 for an op in the morning so gonna be hitting the sack soon.

G

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
good luck with the op mate, no rush was just giving u a reminder lol!

i got an op in a couple weeks :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol s**t... so your one of them nasty pain inflicting b******s lol!

Audi TT
Soz :p

right here we go.

The pics make them look dirty than they do in real life. There's no real wear on them so I reckon a quick blast with carpet mouse or a steam cleaner and they will come up mint :)

Just spotted I still have some oem Mazda Speed side skirts in the shed as well. They're red and a little tatty in places but reckon a bodyshop could make them fit and stuff if they can work with that weird rubbery foamy material that they're made from.
IMG00009-20090325-1751.gif

IMG00011-20090325-1752.gif

IMG00007-20090325-1750.gif

IMG00005-20090325-1750.gif

IMG00006-20090325-1750.gif

IMG00013-20090325-1753.gif

IMG00014-20090325-1755.gif

IMG00015-20090325-1756.gif

IMG00016-20090325-1757.gif

IMG00017-20090325-1757.gif

IMG00018-20090325-1757.gif

IMG00019-20090325-1757.gif

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
how much u want for the hose kit mate??? mats are cool too gimme a price for them also!

i already got feed skirts but the ones u have will sell easy on the mrc... are they the mazda oem ones or the mazda speed ones... both similar but mazda speed flare out more... if they are mazda speed ur sat on a gold mine!

Audi TT
hmmm not sure on whether are Mazda Speed or mazda oem jobs now you've said that. Was under the impression were MS items but could be wrong. Will have to get them out on the lawn and snap some pics and stick them on the MRC with my jap downpipe, centre cat and original alloys with decent 225 rubber. Someone might wnat the alloys for track days or summat?!?

As for prices for the hoses and mats. I really do not have a scooby what they're worth to tell the truth. Make me an offer on the lot posted as if you're on MRC a bit you will have more idea than me as not bothered with it for a couple of years since I cried myself to sleep having waved my beloved RX7 off to the land of the Swedes :'(

I live Melton Mowbray but will be travelling to Birmingham over weekend and then all the way down the M5 to my parents in Sunny Exmouth so if you're on route or there abouts could meet up to hand over, if not postage is option :)

RX7, 172, mini & van
here a few of my rexi might as well jump in haha

020.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00835.jpg

enjoy the rats nest its hell in there a was there for about 2 days haha take your time

regards sean

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeh polished it on friday made a huge difference then went to japfest and it got filthy will give it a clean off and post some more pics when it stops raining....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Howz was the polish/pad etc. What did you use?

we washed it, dried it, then used g3 on the machine, hand buffed it, then g10 followed by hand buffing again then stuck some EGP on it tbh it looked real nice, then it started raining so we stopped.... going to wash it off again when its dry, EGP again and stick some nxt on it which is all i have atm or gold class, looked much better really deep and a couple people mentioned it looked really good paint wise at japfest...

i was however parked behind a matt black rx7 lol

RX7, 172, mini & van
Jock - liking the V-mount. You actually running NOS as well? What other mods? Miss mine soooooo much!

haha hell no am not that brave, yet. its a kit a got left over from a old car so just use it as a intercooler spray just now..cheers for the comments tho, aye intercoolers not cheap eh mad that one up myself amazing how well it works water and airtemp way down now
she runs a street port with twin hybrid thurbos, the v-mount and all the other usual bits and bobs, bit do have a Greddy 90mm straight thro exhaust fromthe manifold loud asfuk haha

what did you have,pics?? why get rid

Aye dave was there was that u in the black rx8???