ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
FINALLY! Archon for nightfall and weekly this week. One of my fave strikes - I am sensing a gjallahorn/icebreaker reward...

Mito Sportiva 135
Not sure, just read online that's what it is this week. Obviously hiding under the platform at the top of the level is the best way to go, but still quite challenging. I'm not on tonight so will give it a crack tomorrow
The second bit with 3 waves of vex can be tough too on nightfall, especially the second wave

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure, just read online that's what it is this week. Obviously hiding under the platform at the top of the level is the best way to go, but still quite challenging. I'm not on tonight so will give it a crack tomorrow
The second bit with 3 waves of vex can be tough too on nightfall, especially the second wave

That glitch has been removed for months...

Mito Sportiva 135
Ah well I won't be doing that then lol. Also seems harder to jump onto the rocks on the left, as you enter into the arena. I can still do it with my titan but takes me a few attempts now

Mito Sportiva 135
Well had a brilliant couple of hours last night - did the raid with 1 of my characters up to Crota, but only had 3 people so bailed into the nightfall. For that, all I got was a legendary engram so was pretty miffed, but taking it back to the Cryptarch it turned into the bloody Icebreaker! So now, I am feeling a lot less gutted after not having enough strange coins to buy it from Xur 2 weeks ago, leaving the only weapon I really want as Gjallahorn
Need to do a couple of bounties later to level up my exotic helmet and then I can finally push into level 32 (has taken WAY too long to get there!)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Did hard mode on my other character last night. Did normal mode first with a few of our lower level friends, no one believed me that you can solo the bridge by activating the platform on and off so I jumped out and made a video.

Bridge:

Ogres:

Yes I do play with my sensitivity on 1.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ha joker. Have they patched the bridge do you know? We were doing it on normal quickly and usually do the thing where you all wipe but then a warlock revives himself then the rest of the fireteam before making it over, but last night the annihilation totems kept activating. I don't know why we even tried doing it that way as easy to run across it and kill stuff

GTD, Lupo
If you revive on the original side the totems will kill everyone. You can still cross the bridge without building if it any class, you just need to know where to jump. I can still solo all he way up to Crota on hard!

I'm not really interested in the Crota raid anymore. I have all the weapons except the necrocasum but after seeing a mate get one I'm not too bothered. Maybe when the buff it...

Mito Sportiva 135
You still need to join us in our raid mate! Especially if you are good on the final battle
Also, are you in a clan? If not, feel free to join ours:
Raidy Mcraidersons UK
(suffice to say, I did not come up with that name!)

GTD, Lupo
Hah love the name! I'm in a clan but none of them play. I end up just playing with mate now and a few random yanks. We will have to team up. I have just lost interest with pve at the moment and I'm just hitting the crucible for now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Well join us anyway mate, seem to have enough people to do a raid most nights and can run through the nightfalls etc too or help with bounties

Mito Sportiva 135
Finished Crota on hard this weekend, nearly did it 3 times in fact. Actually quite easy if everyone does it, hardest thing is having enough heavy ammo to take crota and the swordkeeper down quickly enough and having a competent swordsman. Got all the new raid weapons now except the word of crota and the necro auto rifle, but not too fussed about the latter
Gorms - kept seeing if you were free to join but always in a party when I looked mate?

GTD, Lupo
Finished Crota on hard this weekend, nearly did it 3 times in fact. Actually quite easy if everyone does it, hardest thing is having enough heavy ammo to take crota and the swordkeeper down quickly enough and having a competent swordsman. Got all the new raid weapons now except the word of crota and the necro auto rifle, but not too fussed about the latter
Gorms - kept seeing if you were free to join but always in a party when I looked mate?

Just ping me an invite mate! Half the time I'm just trying to help people that haven't done it before. So just end up wasting my time.

Mito Sportiva 135
We did the same last night, trying to carry 3 31, 1 of which kept getting in a mood as he wasn't listening to our instructions and messing it up for everyone else. I don't mind helping people, just have to help themselves a bit too and not expect a total carry - particularly when on hard everyone needs to do something, even if it is just rocket duty
Still got a save on Crota which I plan to do tonight, if you're about?

Mito Sportiva 135
Only just started to use the Fang or Ir Yut last night and even unlevelled, I can tell I am going to get on very well with this gun!
However, I was gutted last night that on a nightfall my friend got a Gjalahorn and I am still struggling on without (although I still highly rate the Hunger of Crota, and means I can still use my Icebreaker at the same time)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Only just started to use the Fang or Ir Yut last night and even unlevelled, I can tell I am going to get on very well with this gun!
However, I was gutted last night that on a nightfall my friend got a Gjalahorn and I am still struggling on without (although I still highly rate the Hunger of Crota, and means I can still use my Icebreaker at the same time)

What you need is 331 black hammer, icebreaker, gjallarhorn AND hunger of crota.

That way you can mix and match ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
I've got all those weapons except the Gjallahorn, but yes that is my eventual aim. Although I have spent about 10 hours trying to kill Crota again on hard but to no avail, keep having one r****d in my team who likes dying for stupid reasons (When I die for stupid reasons, it's obviously a glitch...)

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I think I managed to finish the storyline last night.
although, I'm not 100% sure?

I killed the black garden heart, there was a cut scene, then I was back in space looking for more s**t to kill.

aside 1 strike mission and some patrol BS there doesn't appear to be any other missions open.
Still haven't sussed out what's actually going on apart from going planet to planet killing s**t (I feel like an American - stupid, armed and killing everything)
and WTF does the shop on the left when you load the tower do? it's been empty every time I've gone there!

Mito Sportiva 135
Ignore trying to work out the story. Essentially there was the traveller, it did stuff and it died fighting the darkness. Then made some ghosts to find and help guardians. That's about it! Move on and get involved in the quest to become level 32 now mate...

Which shop do you mean? There is the postmaster, or Eris? Or there is the woman who has any acquisitions you've received from things like DLC bonus (mine has 2 shaders, a couple of emblems and a sparrow, they should all be free in there anyway)

Once you have done all the missions and strikes, that's it I am afraid unless you get the DLC! The end game is about doing it on higher difficulties, and the 2 currently available raid missions

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
lol, that was about all I sussed!
I'm only level 17 so far :(

The one before Eris, in the same block as the postmaster.
I was looking at the dark below? (iirc) DLC pack, but was going to wait until I'd finished everything else off first

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah if you are going to continue, definitely get the DLC (essentially, you'll be c**k blocked if you don't!)
I have racked up about 500 hours so far and counting, so think I've got my money's worth...

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Christ, don't think I could manage 500 hours!

Its been ok so far, but there's other games I'd choose over it if I was stuck in for an evening.
But I'm not massively into the whole online shoot people all night thing.

Mito Sportiva 135
If I didn't have a good group of people to play with, I'd quit overnight. Many times I start playing someone else but when someone invites you to do a raid, it's hard to say no.

The raids are great fun and something to work towards - great sense of achievement when you complete them, especially on hard

GTD, Lupo
As above! If I didn't know the people I play with I would have quit this and not put so much time into it.

Mito Sportiva 135
Got one of the Dead Orbit shaders last night and a new legendary ship - but disappointed as my clan was full on the raid so missed out. Still need to do it twice (on hard) this week - once from the beginning and once just on Crota

GTD, Lupo
Got one of the Dead Orbit shaders last night and a new legendary ship - but disappointed as my clan was full on the raid so missed out. Still need to do it twice (on hard) this week - once from the beginning and once just on Crota

I have done it on all mine this week but if you need a hand and someone to do sword just fire me a message.

Mito Sportiva 135
I have done it on all mine this week but if you need a hand and someone to do sword just fire me a message.
Thanks mate! Might take you up on that - what is your GT again?
Last night we had about 10 attempts, got him down to 1 slither twice - same happened last week. Set aside the whole of tonight to do him twice though! Our tactic is spot on, the difficulty is when the swordbearer rushes to the extreme left of right and you have to pull him out, that's when things seem to go wrong!

GTD, Lupo
Thanks mate! Might take you up on that - what is your GT again?
Last night we had about 10 attempts, got him down to 1 slither twice - same happened last week. Set aside the whole of tonight to do him twice though! Our tactic is spot on, the difficulty is when the swordbearer rushes to the extreme left of right and you have to pull him out, that's when things seem to go wrong!

Well I will be on tonight so send me a message if you need it doing? Gt is Stimpy443 I think I have done about 6 runs for people who have been struggling today.

Mito Sportiva 135
I didn't see you on when we went, but after spending about 4 hours on Friday night attempting it again (and failing) did it on the first attempt yesterday
Got rubbish rewards but never mind! Got one more Crota save to do before Tuesday so might have a crack tonight

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
well, this got put back in it's case last night.

Finished the story line, did 5-6 vanguard missions, got bored, looked at the dark below expansion and decided that for £20 they can f**k off.
Also discovered the 'inspect' tool, and I think I've missed something royally, which pissed me off more tbh.
I'm Level 19 with 600 defense, only to find guys with half my level and defences over 2500!

Back to Batman Arkham Origins for me.

Mito Sportiva 135
I wouldn't worry too much about defence at that stage as anything you have at level 19 would be replaced ASAP once you get better gear
Fair enough if it isn't for you - if you are frustrated at level 19, wait until you get to 31 or 32!

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
not frustrated so much as bored tbh.
I only really noticed the defence thing after taking an absolute beasting on one of the vanguard strikes, it just seemed like one of the other 2 had to revive me after every hit, but they were taking tons of abuse and kept going.
Then I found the inspect button and saw why lol

Mito Sportiva 135
It is repetitive, but in a good way (sort of). It is pretty addictive just winning and levelling more stuff up all the time, the DLC adds a few new levels, a strike and a raid - but sounds like you're throwing in the towel so maybe don't bother if you're not fully convinced

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Play with a group of mates but that's usually only 3-4 of us. We've not even done the vault of glass yet. Desperate to get that and the final crota missions done.