ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
I didn't see you on mate? I ended up being roped into helping a friend of a friend do Crota and some POE at 28. So was a bit of a wasted evening really! Should be on again tonight

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't see you on mate? I ended up being roped into helping a friend of a friend do Crota and some POE at 28. So was a bit of a wasted evening really! Should be on again tonight

Yeah I logged on at 8, was off by half past or so :(

@MarcJP Hopefully have 4 of us tonight. If you and @Brand86 want to join us we can make 2 teams of 3 for night falls, POE, etc. probably be on usual time (7:30-8 ish)

Yeah, I'll be around. Need to get my N/Falls etc done, I've not done any!

White APE
Seems to be taking an age to get my hard light up to 365. Got red death to do next too. Sure it didn't take long to get my Mida to 365.

White APE
I'm currently just rolling with the hard light using it for everything and completing bounties etc with it. Just seems to be taking ages.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm currently just rolling with the hard light using it for everything and completing bounties etc with it. Just seems to be taking ages.

Ok. Well, if you do bounties with it and have it equipped when you cash them in, you'll gain the co against those.
Also, don't forget about the rifle telemetry packs too from the gunsmith, etc.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Now have a 33 Titan, 33 warlock and 34 hunter (my main character). Will probably only use my hunter and Titan going forward for the most part but it'll be nice to be able to run things more than once and get rewards.

Btw, sorry we missed you the other night @MarcJP

Mito Sportiva 135
I seemed to spend my whole weekend in POE - annoyingly spent about 2 hours getting to Skolas and having a couple of craics before having to leave for dinner. Did it all the way through again later that day and got sweet FA for it. I really think there need to be better rewards, especially as you can get the cyphers on 34.

I think 3 x etheric light and a guaranteed primary with elemental damage (although the weapon and element could be RNG), I've still to receive one after a complete, so really hasn't been worth the hassle

Mito Sportiva 135
I actually enjoyed running the end of VOG last night, makes you realise how much fun raids are or can be. Also nice having a 6 man fireteam again too - sadly I got sod all from it but never mind!

Mito Sportiva 135
Solar and void burn I think? Shouldn't be too hard. The worst part is at the beginning with the wizards, but nothing gjallahorns can't resolve! :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be on by 9.30 tonight guys if you wanna hit the Nightfalls or the PoE's - I didn't do any last week, and won't be on this weekend as its my stag do, so need to get on with it!

@JP83
@Brand86

Mito Sportiva 135
I'll be on tonight - my clan has dwindled in recent weeks as several have migrated to Elder Scrolls Online, so nice to have some new recruits. My gf is away this coming weekend so I intend to smash Skolas 3 times and play TOO until I get a flawless (might take a while!)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well, as said, chaps, I'll be on at about 9.30, shall I poke you guys when I'm on?

Also, I want to somehow get the raid achievements for completing a raid with just clan members! You mentioning clans reminded me of that :)

GTD, Lupo
I should hopefully be back from my travels this week, but will mainly be PVP'ing. I managed to jump on last Saturday evening and managed a quick flawless in trials. I now have all the ToO weapons with elements. I will try do some raids if people are on as i still need fatebringer.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get a couple of bits done tonight, so more successful than last week already!

@JP83 Nik got another Gjallahorn!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Managed to get a couple of bits done tonight, so more successful than last week already!

@JP83 Nik got another Gjallahorn!

Yeah, I saw. I'd be jealous but it's not like I've needed it so far really. Still, got love the fact people get multiple stops of it and yet we're still waiting for one.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I saw. I'd be jealous but it's not like I've needed it so far really. Still, got love the fact people get multiple stops of it and yet we're still waiting for one.
Yup, I doubt I'll ever get one. Still no Icebreaker either!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Nick and dazzy were on about being around today weren't they? I'm around tonight too.
Yeah, if I get a chance I'm gonna try and jump on, but the weather is perhaps a little too nice to be sitting on the Xbox! I'll be on by 7.30 tonight though, for definite.

Mito Sportiva 135
The nightfall is really easy this week, you can do it in ten minutes. I managed to do all 3 and a level 34 in about 90 minutes #efficient :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah we smashed the Nightfall in a few minutes last night, hopefully I can run through it again today!

Mito Sportiva 135
I don't bother with the weekly unless I've got nothing else to do. Going to smash out some Iron Banner this weekend and maybe some Trials if I get time. As I got strange coins from a couple of nightfalls, and I have about 200, and all the exotics, not really that urgent right now!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I have well over 100 strange coins, and about 100 motes now, I only want the Nightfall and PoE's for Armor tokens, Etheric Light, and my damn Icebreaker!

Mito Sportiva 135
To be honest, now I have Gjallahorn, it takes my exotic slot 90% of the time. Fatebringer, Blackhammer and Gjallahorn is the best combo of weapons overall IMO

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
To be honest, now I have Gjallahorn, it takes my exotic slot 90% of the time. Fatebringer, Blackhammer and Gjallahorn is the best combo of weapons overall IMO
I use Truth for my exotic 90% of the time (no gally here).

My main gun is a 365 auto called "Up for anything" (Used etheric light on it to get the 365).

Then for my special is usually the Vestian Dynasty Sidearm. I like the Wolfborn Oath and my Ice Breaker though.

GTD, Lupo
Im kinda looking forwards to getting back on. Cant say i have played pve for over 3 weeks now. Not a single nightfall has been done. Im running a little low on motes of light after i spent 400 trying to get the chest piece for the warlock. I managed to get it but it took its toll.

Primary i use: Word of crota (void), Jewel of Osiris (arc), The Scholar (Solar), Messenger (arc)
Secondary: Astral Horizon (void)
Heavy : Gjallahorn

Im still rocking The last word for a primary in PVP but do switch to thorn if the other team are all using it.

As for snipers i have always used Praedyths revenge but after finding a little bit of info on the different i snipers have started to switch.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/37gpws/sniper_rifle_and_reforging_tier_list_for_pvp

Have a read as according to the above link PR is a tier 3 sniper, i have a Low Grade Humidity that has the perfect role on it and i have to admit in the last ToO i was getting some amazing headshots with very little effort. Reading the whole link and some of the comments at the bottom explains how the aim assist works with snipers and how you can stack perks.