ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

GTD, Lupo
Sure! I'm on now.

I have just worked out how to put videos up on YouTube from Xbox. I wil add some more but here is a lucky kill in trials week one.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Crota was a good run tonight, I enjoyed that. VoG HM was clearly a b**ch, and all that work for not one exotic :( I'll never get an Icebreaker or Gjallahorn!

Mito Sportiva 135
VOG is easy when you know what's going on, the hardest bit is probably the confluxes. Atheon is actually really easy IF everyone knows what to do.

I was only on for a bit last night and just got the final chests to get the Day One stuff completed. Does anyone know when you actually get the rewards given to you? Think it's an emblem, a shader and an exotic sparrow (all in sexy super black)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
VOG is easy when you know what's going on, the hardest bit is probably the confluxes. Atheon is actually really easy IF everyone knows what to do.

I was only on for a bit last night and just got the final chests to get the Day One stuff completed. Does anyone know when you actually get the rewards given to you? Think it's an emblem, a shader and an exotic sparrow (all in sexy super black)
I think you get it on the Taken King's release mate. I think I'll get my chests sorted tonight, then it's just 35 PoE to do.

Mito Sportiva 135
The chests are a right pain as there is no equivalent to Ghosthunter so you can't see which ones you've got and which ones you need. Thankfully I only needed 6 so didn't take too long to find

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The chests are a right pain as there is no equivalent to Ghosthunter so you can't see which ones you've got and which ones you need. Thankfully I only needed 6 so didn't take too long to find
How can you tell which Ghosts you need for the achievement? I still haven't unlocked it, and I must have nearly 50! The achievement isn't showing any progress for me either (as obviously 5 ghosts found would be 10% completion).

On another note, I've read Xur has Plan C this week. Still no Ice Breaker /sigh

Mito Sportiva 135
There is a site called Ghosthunter - use that it shows you which ones you have/need and where each one is, including directions and a link to a video for most of them too. Only takes a couple of hours to get them all

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Is the fusion rifle worth it? Tempted just to buy it anyway and stash it.

@MarcJP He's got the freaky helmet too!
I think I disassembled Plan C each of the 3/4 times I got it, to be fair. Maybe that was silly though.

I am not buying that f**king helmet! It's horrific!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You guys on tonight? I'm tentatively thinking that we could give 35 PoE a shot. I know that we should all have Gjallahorn's, but you two with them, and my 365 Hunger might just squeeze us through?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
You guys on tonight? I'm tentatively thinking that we could give 35 PoE a shot. I know that we should all have Gjallahorn's, but you two with them, and my 365 Hunger might just squeeze us through?
I'm about. Will have to check with nick. My gally still needs ranking up though.

Mito Sportiva 135
Sorry just saw this, I could have helped on Friday. It's worth doing Skolas at least once but personally I don't think the rewards are worth it

Paul - will you be running any trials today or tomorrow?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry just saw this, I could have helped on Friday. It's worth doing Skolas at least once but personally I don't think the rewards are worth it

Paul - will you be running any trials today or tomorrow?
It's okay, I haven't been on for the last couple of nights - a silent protest at s**t exotics from Xur.

I will be on tonight though I should think, if anyone fancies a crack at Skolas?

@JP83 @Brand86

Mito Sportiva 135
Possibly - although I'm hoping to play some trials. I need that helmet for my titan so happy with just 5 wins, the shotgun doesn't look that great - although I might just buy loads to sell for weapon parts as you get 5-7 for 500 glimmer

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
We gonna do HM, or just normal?

I've forgotten about that pistol, I need to get levelling it. I need exotics, so whatever we run is fine!

Mito Sportiva 135
I like the Word of Crota, although I still want the Messenger with void, that would be ideal.
Gorms - saw you playing trials yesterday...how did you get on? I am Xbox buddies now with a Twitcher guy, hoping to play with him soon as he is AMAZING

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
hoping to play with him soon as he is AMAZING

*snigger*

@MarcJP We certainly made hard work of that last night. Your raging was epic. I thought I was going to witness another Cookie-TV-Destruction. :D
Glad to have got my Word of Crota up to 365 now.
Also have the Fang of Ir Yut now too after last night's run.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
*snigger*

@MarcJP We certainly made hard work of that last night. Your raging was epic. I thought I was going to witness another Cookie-TV-Destruction. :smiley:
Glad to have got my Word of Crota up to 365 now.
Also have the Fang of Ir Yut now too after last night's run.
Last night really annoyed me

All that raging and I gave my space away, I was losing my mind last night! Never mind. Glad you guys got some decent loot. Nick, Daz and I made a hash of the 34 too, didn't finish it until 12.45am!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Last night really annoyed me

All that raging and I gave my space away, I was losing my mind last night! Never mind. Glad you guys got some decent loot. Nick, Daz and I made a hash of the 34 too, didn't finish it until 12.45am!
Should've hopped back on dude. Think Paul would've been happy to re-run the last bit again quickly. The rest of us would have too.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Should've hopped back on dude. Think Paul would've been happy to re-run the last bit again quickly. The rest of us would have too.
Meh, it's fine, we'll just have to run it again next reset! I can always try and Swordbear with my Hunter, infinitely easier then, rather than my Lock. Plus a few tries on Normal to get into the hang of it would help.

Plus I needed the time to take a breather!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Meh, it's fine, we'll just have to run it again next reset! I can always try and Swordbear with my Hunter, infinitely easier then, rather than my Lock. Plus a few tries on Normal to get into the hang of it would help.

Plus I needed the time to take a breather!
Yeah. At least now we have a couple of gallys, truth and hunger of crota too.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah Crota on hard can be a real b1tch with the sword, it's better now after some patches - back in the day he used to glitch out loads and stand up halfway through his downtime and smash you!
Once you've done it on hard though and got all the rewards, might as well go back to normal as you still have 2 exotic drop chances on the raid

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. At least now we have a couple of gallys, truth and hunger of crota too.
Well we should try and run it in normal as well before reset - if you're around tonight?
Yeah Crota on hard can be a real b1tch with the sword, it's better now after some patches - back in the day he used to glitch out loads and stand up halfway through his downtime and smash you!
Once you've done it on hard though and got all the rewards, might as well go back to normal as you still have 2 exotic drop chances on the raid

Yeah, I don't like using the sword. Especially in Hard!