ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
Cheers Paul. We miss your presence on Destiny, so come back soon! I invited Jake to a game last night, but he ignored me :(

Iron Banner is on this week too if you are able to get on - and I'm keen to play with you again on Trials, you're a good person to learn from!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Lots of resources to read through there Paul. Any thoughts of what would be a good primary weapon other than my assault rifle?
@Gorms @Brand86

So far I have (in terms of legendary primary weapons)

Up for Anything (auto)
The Fulcrum (pistol)
Wolves Leash (scout)
Her Mercy (pistol)
Deadshot Luna SR1 (scout)
Her Right hand (auto)

Mito Sportiva 135
Depends what you like - personally I usually revolve around Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence and Word of Crota. I tend to play more PVE though - if I'm on PVP I'll use Thorn or Last Word. Fang or Ir Yut, Oversoul Edict and Praedyth's Timepiece are also good. I want the Jewel with solar but think I'll struggle to get a flawless for that! Otherwise the Wolves scout rifle with void would be nice, you can get it from killing Skolas but it's very rare.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Depends what you like - personally I usually revolve around Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence and Word of Crota. I tend to play more PVE though - if I'm on PVP I'll use Thorn or Last Word. Fang or Ir Yut, Oversoul Edict and Praedyth's Timepiece are also good. I want the Jewel with solar but think I'll struggle to get a flawless for that! Otherwise the Wolves scout rifle with void would be nice, you can get it from killing Skolas but it's very rare.

I tend to play PvE for the most part. I spotted a pistol at New Monarchy which seemed to get pretty good reviews (once it was re-forged). was thinking about buying that.

I have the Oversoul Edict and Abyss Defiant guns from Crota. Not got anything else you've mentioned though!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I got the New Monarchy pistol which is meant to be good but I've not fully levelled it yet and consider re-rolling it. Has really high impact though!

Abyss Defiant is good against wizards because of the perk but otherwise not very powerful. Vision of Confluence is a much better primary if you want solar damage

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I think I do. I re-rolled that New Monarchy pistol about 10 times last night, and it didn't bring up the explosive rounds which kinda sucked. Seems quite powerful though.
I'm happy to run through it with you. Did you have any joy last night in getting back on? I think Xbox sorted itself out, I managed to get a 32 PoE done, a Nightfall (got Truth, FFS) and @Brand86 introduced me to some Iron Banner (I sucked, PvP failure).

Is there anyone around tonight? Could try a VoG run, or Crota?

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I'm happy to run through it with you. Did you have any joy last night in getting back on? I think Xbox sorted itself out, I managed to get a 32 PoE done, a Nightfall (got Truth, FFS) and @Brand86 introduced me to some Iron Banner (I sucked, PvP failure).

Is there anyone around tonight? Could try a VoG run, or Crota?
I got back on at 9:45. Managed to run some Iron banner, do a couple of bounties and that was it.
Nick is about tonight, not sure about Dazzy. Chris is still out as his folks are visiting them - they're heading to some lush fishing type resort place for 7 days tomorrow the lucky gits.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I got back on at 9:45. Managed to run some Iron banner, do a couple of bounties and that was it.
Nick is about tonight, not sure about Dazzy. Chris is still out as his folks are visiting them - they're heading to some lush fishing type resort place for 7 days tomorrow the lucky gits.
I might be able to get Karl on, possibly another couple, depending what's happening.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
@JP83 you and Nick fancy smashing the Nightfall at some stage tonight? I've managed to get my 3rd character (Titan) up to level 32 now, so wouldn't mind another pop at some exotics - the 32 PoE would be awesome too, for an Armor Core...

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
@JP83 you and Nick fancy smashing the Nightfall at some stage tonight? I've managed to get my 3rd character (Titan) up to level 32 now, so wouldn't mind another pop at some exotics - the 32 PoE would be awesome too, for an Armor Core...
No one's replied on the whatsapp chat yet, but Nick did say he was about tonight. I fancy getting those done too, if only for the chance of exotics and armor core.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
No one's replied on the whatsapp chat yet, but Nick did say he was about tonight. I fancy getting those done too, if only for the chance of exotics and armor core.
The Nightfall won't take long at all, it's a piece of piss. 32 PoE isn't too bad either, I'll have the ability to bubble so we should smash it in fairness!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So, I've had a look at what's left for me to finish before the next expansion - the Bungie Day update thing.

I need to complete:

35 PoE
Crota Hard Mode
12 Golden Chests

I've got some work to do!

Mito Sportiva 135
I had an annoying one last night, doing the 34 POE. It's actually really easy but a guy in my fireteam kept getting disconnected and had to keep rebooting his router, which took over 45 mins probably all together. HE then got kicked out permanently so got a mate in to finish the boss, which was easy and did first time of trying.
But then I went to the chest room and realised I'd actually completed the 34 on that character the day before, so it was pretty much a waste of time. I'll try and do it again later if I can be bothered.
It's the helmet again on TOO this weekend, which I'm really keen to get as I missed it last time.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I need to find 12. Shouldn't be too bad, it's easy enough to see which planet I need to get them from.

I haven't done any 34's this week. I still need to get the Gjallahorn so I can run the 35, although I do have a 365 Hunger of Crota. Other than Skolas, I just need to find a Crota HM group and Year One is done for me.

Mito Sportiva 135
I haven't done Crota for a while so might be a bit rusty but can help at some point if you get a team together

Mito Sportiva 135
If you've not done it before it's worth watching how to do it on YouTube as the strategy is a bit different than on easy. You'll also MASSIVELY benefit from having some armour which replenishes health with orbs as your health doesn't regen and there isn't a relic to recharge it either.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll ask the boys. Will have to check about replenishing health armour. I think I have some on my hunter.
Cool. I could probably get Karl if needed, as long as he isn't drinking like he clearly was last night!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
For hard mode we'd probably do better having 6. Nicks got a full power gally, but I haven't.
Stop rubbing it in. Karl can play till 11ish. Are the servers up? His message said, "if the servers are up"