ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm using them now on eye of the gatelord on Venus, use one, kill boss, go to orbit as soon as he's dead and repeat

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Exotic stuff I got today:

Year 2 Hawkmoon
Telesto fusion rifle
Mask of the third man helmet
Graviton Forfeit helmet
Obsidian Mind Helmet
The Stag helmet
The Impossible machines gauntlets
Alchemist's Raiment chest armour
Voidfang Vestments chest armour

I swear I had 10 exotic engrams...oh well, that will do me! :smile:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Back in the country today, so bought TTK. So far I've done some running around the tower and been given stuff (I got a weird engram that had a SUROS Regime in, always wanted an exotic AR)
Done a few of the new missions too, gonna work my way through those. Think I'm up to 34 (was 32 before). No idea how much light.. 170ish?

White APE
Ended up with 14 engrams....10 of which are exotic!

In guessing you got all those by farming with the three of coins? I only got one which was the a chest piece for a Titan. Really helpful when I mainly play warlock.

Anyone else noticed a bias towards one class?

All the players I've encountered on TTK have been 96% warlocks and 5% Titans. Don't think I've seen a single hunter.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I got the gear from using three of coins.

290 light now. Attempting the new raid tomorrow. Gulp.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've only really spent a couple of hours on it so far, managed to get to 40 and 240 light on my Warlock. Gearing up is a pain!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
@Liam. Similar farming method to this one?

Yeah quite similar, although I just killed (used TOC before he summoned) the gate lord, collected engrams and just went back to orbit before the timer appeared and restarted the mission, from the ultra checkpoint.

I guess that way would be quicker, but you'd need to make sure you had constant heavy ammo and that his health is very low before you hit him, could be a bit of a hassle.

Think it's safe to say xur won't be selling three of coins anymore! Lol

Mito Sportiva 135
I got 1 exotic after 30 3 of coins! So annoying. All my mates got several. Very disappointing.

Anyone still need to do Court of Oryx on Xbox One (Mark, Paul)? I'm 289 light now - getting there but still taking ages to do some quests.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I got 1 exotic after 30 3 of coins! So annoying. All my mates got several. Very disappointing.

Anyone still need to do Court of Oryx on Xbox One (Mark, Paul)? I'm 289 light now - getting there but still taking ages to do some quests.
I have a quest for that I believe. The raised platform where you present the rune, and it gives you a random character to kill?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

I haven't done that, no.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I think I have the last quest in the new questline to finish, think I'm level 38. Lots of things to doooo at level 40. Though I never even did PoE beyond lvl 28

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We did loads of court of oryx stuff today, had 9 of us at one point doing the tier 3 stuff, we had the big ogre dead within seconds haha. Up to 294 light now, progress is starting to slow down.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Slowly approaching 296 light, that raid is f**king hard. Got halfway through it last night. Got a new rocket launcher too, elulims frenzy, 306 void damage. Can carry up to 7 rockets, just a shame it doesn't track enemies or it could have been the new ghally!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I really wish I had more time, haven't played it since Thursday and I had to take my xbox back yesterday as the controller kept disconnecting.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You can do them now they'd just be a bit tough.

We are up to Oryx now in the raid, soooo much harder than previous raids.

White APE
Hadn't been in for over a week due to work. Had a go last night and made a lot of progress. Up to 288 light. Got my 292 autos regime last night too.

Almost no quests though. How do you get new ones?

White APE
Up to 291 light now. Also loving my omolon scout.
a7f084a9bcf9b8ebd117ab515c73d8f5.jpg

Has anyone done kings fall yet? Not attempted it so far but the only 2 quests I have both require it.
e789c536b00ebd0cc9fb9180e920752d.jpg

72c4c52bbebb92de17cf24e6ea4713c6.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I've been playing my for a fair few hours lvl 37 now. Not sure how far I've got mission wise though

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been playing my for a fair few hours lvl 37 now. Not sure how far I've got mission wise though
Haven't seen you on yet!

I'm up to just 280 light on my Warlock, I haven't even attempted the Nightfall yet, never mind the Raid. Not sure if/when I'll manage it, tbh!

I'm sure I saw @Brand86 with a load of raid gear on when he was online the other night, I imagine he's been in there!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Haven't seen you on yet!

I'm up to just 280 light on my Warlock, I haven't even attempted the Nightfall yet, never mind the Raid. Not sure if/when I'll manage it, tbh!

I'm sure I saw @Brand86 with a load of raid gear on when he was online the other night, I imagine he's been in there!

I'm usually on between 5-7pm the wench goes crazy when I'm on it lol

White APE
Just had a quest that bought the house of wolves back into play.

Ended up being awarded the exotic scout Boolean Gemini at the end.

Clio 182 - RB
Finally 291 light, going in for the Raid Saturday night.. Anybody on PS4 that'll fancy it?

I really want the Darkblade Helm, as i'm sure many other people do as its purely a random drop, but yeah, looks naughty.