ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
I saw you were on that last night and was going to ask if you managed it. What are the burns this week? I last did it with angry and 1 hit captain kills were pretty tricky. I've not bothered since as it's not worth the effort (although if you've not done it yet keep going to get the y1 achievement). Hardest thing is sticking together with the poison and mines, killing Skolas himself isn't too bad

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I saw you were on that last night and was going to ask if you managed it. What are the burns this week? I last did it with angry and 1 hit captain kills were pretty tricky. I've not bothered since as it's not worth the effort (although if you've not done it yet keep going to get the y1 achievement). Hardest thing is sticking together with the poison and mines, killing Skolas himself isn't too bad
No burns, just Lightswitch.

We got to the mines, then wiped. We swapped the poison okay to begin with, then as soon as we had to go for the mines, one of us would die due to the extra adds, making it next to impossible to get the mines dismantled in time.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah, the captains with swords are b******s!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah. To be honest I've not used any of the 3 new weapons, or armours, or in fact the nechrochasm. The only exotic I use is gjallahorn...which they've just announced WON'T be upgraded for year 2. Some serious trolling by Bungie selling it last week, I think they actually enjoy pissing people off as it gets people talking about the game!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Really? That sucks! I knew there would be a catch to them selling it through Xur though, to be fair.

Thunderlord this week. I haven't got that, so will add it to the collection.

18 days left to do Skolas. 11 for me. Looking bleak that I'll do it.

White APE
What new armours are there? Really bored of my kellbreakers stuff now.

Need to read up on all the changes that are happening.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
What new armours are there? Really bored of my kellbreakers stuff now.

Need to read up on all the changes that are happening.
Exotic helms this week, if you're referring to what Xur has available.

I used my Crota armour along with an Etheric Light, so it's 42 light but also looks decent - the Kellbreaker Titan armour looks utterly shocking!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I hate Skolas...
We did it, with massive help from @MarcJP we finally got through it.

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever again!
Glad to help, as always. I actually enjoy the Skolas fight, it's just the rounds beforehand that wind me up!

I have loads of Treasure Keys that I need to waste before I go away, which means I need to do more PoE :(

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Glad to help, as always. I actually enjoy the Skolas fight, it's just the rounds beforehand that wind me up!

I have loads of Treasure Keys that I need to waste before I go away, which means I need to do more PoE 😧
Well, I need to do the elder cipher on my hunter and warlock now, so after today I should be about to smash them, especially if the evenings are wet (means no garden work - woohoo!).

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well, I need to do the elder cipher on my hunter and warlock now, so after today I should be about to smash them, especially if the evenings are wet (means no garden work - woohoo!).
Cool, I don't mind helping out with that. All I need to do now really is some VoG to try and get Vision!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've never done any of the PoE things aside from the 28
The only thing it's really worthwhile doing them for is 32 for the Armor (to get to level 34), the 34 for Etheric Light, and the 35 for the Etheric Light and Triumph. Screw farming them every week for a laugh

Mito Sportiva 135
Well done on beating Skolas Mark! Again, not played that much last week - did my nightfalls and the 34s and that was it. Not even played Trials and I like Widow's Court - might have a crack tonight potentially though!

Mito Sportiva 135
By the way, ahead of TTK, if anyone is on Xbox One and not a complete tool, please feel free to join our clan - Vengeance and Retribution - if you search for us on Bungie.net. Got a mix of skills, from Gorms (one of the best), down to some people who still struggle on POE 34s even though we've done them all a dozen times!

A few of our players have had a Destiny break for a few weeks, hopefully will be returning for TTK and the new raid

Clio 172
I need to get back into this! I was hooked when it came out, the first DLC dropped and I wasn't hugely impressed, then the second one dropped and I felt like they were taking the piss out of us initially, then I played the new house of wolves and loved it! Last time I went on was when Xur was selling Gjallahorn, went on purely to get it and turned it off! :p

I am waiting for the new DLC and seeing if any of my mates get it. The new loot system sounds decent.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
FINALLY, have my elder cipher back from Variks. c**t had it for nearly 4 days! Prick...
So will be blasting some PoE over the weekend @MarcJP (not tonight though as I'm out).
I'm working both days but will be around in the evenings... Though not late on Sunday. I need to get the last few points before I go on holiday next week!

White APE
FINALLY, have my elder cipher back from Variks. c**t had it for nearly 4 days! Prick...
So will be blasting some PoE over the weekend @MarcJP (not tonight though as I'm out).
Couple of rounds on 32 then a couple on 34 and you're done. Didn't take long atall.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Yep, we'll smash through it... I'm already 625 points through, the 35 I did was worth 450.

Your 625 came from a 34 and 32 though didn't it?

32 = 200
34 = 350
Mini boss in the 34 = 75

Another 34 for you Marc and you're done!

Because of the mini boss in this weeks 34 you get 425 points for completing it.

Edit: I'll be on tonight fo sho!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Your 625 came from a 34 and 32 though didn't it?

32 = 200
34 = 350
Mini boss in the 34 = 75

Another 34 for you Marc and you're done!

Because of the mini boss in this weeks 34 you get 425 points for completing it.

Edit: I'll be on tonight fo sho!
I thought I got it from the second 35 I did? Unless that was the cipher from the chest. Anyway, I'll be on from half 8-ish this evening if you wanna smash a 34

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I started playing this again yesterday. Halfway through level 32.

I'd like to ascend either Hard Light or Ice Breaker as I use them a lot, but not sure what hand cannon to dismantle to get a shard? I have hawkmoon and the last word.

Not arsed about getting the gally now if it's not going to be of any use in a few weeks time lol.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I started playing this again yesterday. Halfway through level 32.

I'd like to ascend either Hard Light or Ice Breaker as I use them a lot, but not sure what hand cannon to dismantle to get a shard? I have hawkmoon and the last word.

Not arsed about getting the gally now if it's not going to be of any use in a few weeks time lol.
I'd keep both personally, and get a shard from Xur at the weekend.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Did the crota raid on 33 with a couple of mates, we seemed to do it pretty easily but I didn't really know where to go at the start, just had to listen to instructions LOL. Not far off level 34 now.