ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Clio 182 - RB
PS4

citizen_nine

Won't be around Saturday though.
Will give you an add, see if we can get through some stuff together, i've got 3 tier 3 Court Of Oryx Rune things.

Got a quest to do it in under 2 minutes, near enough impossible unless all guardians know what their doing.

White APE
Will give you an add, see if we can get through some stuff together, i've got 3 tier 3 Court Of Oryx Rune things.

Got a quest to do it in under 2 minutes, near enough impossible unless all guardians know what their doing.

Noticed a typo on my name.

Should be Citizen_Nine

White APE
Swords: I have the Sol edge which like the others is great to use. However, I have seen people do something with theirs where they spin and throwing a disc of the element. Usually this is arc.

Anyone got any clues how?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get to 293 light tonight. In other words, raid ready. How is it in there? Is it doable with a group through somewhere like DestinyLFG?

@Brand86 @Liam. - I know you guys have done it, or at least been in there...

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Managed to get to 293 light tonight. In other words, raid ready. How is it in there? Is it doable with a group through somewhere like DestinyLFG?

@Brand86 @Liam. - I know you guys have done it, or at least been in there...
It's very tough, I would watch a couple of videos on it first. A powerful sniper and scout rifle is handy. I might be doing it again in a few mins if another guy comes on.

White APE
How did you get it? I'm currently on the quest stage where I have to fix the 5 elements of the fusion core.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
How did you get it? I'm currently on the quest stage where I have to fix the 5 elements of the fusion core.
The top right square, simply dismantle any legendary weapon (year 1 weapon works too) then press X (or A) on the top right square. The other squares are just missions you have to do, it should say in the box the planet and name of the mission. One or two of them are to complete a defend the warsaat public event.

Yeah Marc that's the one, it's very powerful although only 3 bullets a mag! Was hoping for 5.

White APE
Yeah I'm just doing the warsats currently. I've heard you hand it in to the gunsmith then nothing happens?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Oh great, have I missed something this week?
Just that, I think. I need to finish it off to be fair, although as @Pint says, once you handed it in, nothing was necessarily happening. Although @Liam. has it now so it clearly can be completed.

On a similar note JP, I've caught up with you and Nick, I'm now light level 293...gotta be time to start poking around the raid soon!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I'm just doing the warsats currently. I've heard you hand it in to the gunsmith then nothing happens?
Once you hand it in, you go back the next day and there's a quest he gives you, it's the SABER strike, level 280iirc. Do that, go back to him and boom. It's yours

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I got 3 Exotic weapons yesterday, completed the quests to get Boolean Gemini, and got two Engrams through the course of the evening - which gave me Hereafter (sniper rifle, the sound it makes when you fire is AWESOME) and the Year 2 SUROS Regime.

Not a bad night overall!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm a ball hair under 300, so any exotics that drop for me are only 290 not 310....need the raid ghost to boost me over 300 then I should be good for some 310 drops!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
For exotics it does (I think) below 300 the highest drop you can get is 290, 300+ the highest is 310. I really want a 310 supercell

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah all my exotics were 290 (I've infused them so they're higher though).

I really need to get into King's Fall now, I don't think I'll be able to get any further without it really!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
301 and a half. Finally lol. Got the raid fusion rifle (310) infused it right away into my 4th horseman (300) bringing it to 307. Also got the 308 raid ghost. Should be getting a few more 310 exotics from now on.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
4th horseman tears the arse out of ultras at close range lol. I was stuck at 299 for a while, was such a pain in the arse. Should progress quite well now, was getting so many exotics over the past week but they were useless as they were all 290, couldn't infuse my legendary gear to hit 300.

Will have the touch of malice tonight, looking forward to seeing what it's like.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You need raid gear to get above 300, that's when the 310 drops will start for exotics. I would just do strikes and court of oryx and hope for high blues! You can get 299 armour in blue, just infuse your legendary with it.

Also, I believe the level 36 strikes have the same chance of good drops as the level 41 strikes.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You need raid gear to get above 300, that's when the 310 drops will start for exotics. I would just do strikes and court of oryx and hope for high blues! You can get 299 armour in blue, just infuse your legendary with it.

Also, I believe the level 36 strikes have the same chance of good drops as the level 41 strikes.

Yeah, I'm struggling with blue drops right now - haven't had one above 280 in days!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Update yesterday now contains a new form of currency, called "Destiny Silver." This allows you to purchase Emotes from a shop in the Tower (where the special order kiosk used to be). How do you earn this silver? You can buy it, at the cost of £3.99 for 500.

Basically, they've turned Destiny into an iPhone / Facebook game.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Well that's just f**king irritating. As if paying £55 for the f**king game isn't enough.mother f**king bungie c***s!

The worst thing is I got through one crucible match before the w*****s said kicked me off for this shitty update.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Update yesterday now contains a new form of currency, called "Destiny Silver." This allows you to purchase Emotes from a shop in the Tower (where the special order kiosk used to be). How do you earn this silver? You can buy it, at the cost of £3.99 for 500.

Basically, they've turned Destiny into an iPhone / Facebook game.
Just been reading up on it. It can only be purchased through the xbox store, etc. Did I read correctly we get given some too as like a thank you?!