ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

I might give it a blast for a bit and see how I get on. Was only £25 for the collection so will see how it works out!

Mito Sportiva 135
Not sure if anyone knows what it is, or cares, but someone gave me a Union of Light emblem for free yesterday! I thought it was a joke but it worked. Some people have paid over £200 for it so was pretty happy...although I don't think it looks that good.

Anyone trying the Drawning event when it launches tomorrow? Icebreaker is BACK plus a void and solar version of Tunderlord, 3 remastered strikes, some new weapons/armour and the SRL racing event (with new sparrows, armour, emblems, 2 new courses (so 4 in total)) and another sandbox rebalancing.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Not sure if anyone knows what it is, or cares, but someone gave me a Union of Light emblem for free yesterday! I thought it was a joke but it worked. Some people have paid over £200 for it so was pretty happy...although I don't think it looks that good.

Anyone trying the Drawning event when it launches tomorrow? Icebreaker is BACK plus a void and solar version of Tunderlord, 3 remastered strikes, some new weapons/armour and the SRL racing event (with new sparrows, armour, emblems, 2 new courses (so 4 in total)) and another sandbox rebalancing.

I'm hitting it up. Will be getting to rank 5 on IB tonight too as there's a god roll on the distant star

White APE
How did you get given the emblem?

Bought the full distant star last night. Will give it a bash in trials later.

Had an amazing game on IB last night. First blood, got spark and ran it straight through no issues. Ran another 2 times right after and the game ended early with us over 10k clear.

White APE
Well personally I have just been out gunned by a number of different weapons whilst using that supposed god roll DS.

Mito Sportiva 135
How did you get given the emblem?

Bought the full distant star last night. Will give it a bash in trials later.

Had an amazing game on IB last night. First blood, got spark and ran it straight through no issues. Ran another 2 times right after and the game ended early with us over 10k clear.
Asked a question for a podcast show a couple of weeks ago and they rewarded it as the prize and used the question in the show. It's very rare so was happy to get it as I like collecting that stuff.
For IB though, I've played about 20 and won 6 - playing solo just kept losing to teams

Mito Sportiva 135
Clever Dragon is nice.
For some reason, my connection is always red at the moment - looks like another call to Sky as every few weeks they just decided to ruin my settings. Only 11 months until my broadband upgrade :(

Mito Sportiva 135
It definitely doesn't help me cheat! I don't think it's that bad as no one ever messages me about it and changes to yellow and green in the same game...

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I can't use any gun but the MIDA now, because I feel so slow without the speed boost.

I tried using a Palindrome for a while to conform with the meta, but I couldn't get on with how sluggish my movement felt.

White APE
Clever Dragon is so OP though. It out guns pretty much anything. Along with sniping with the matador!

Mito Sportiva 135
I love the Mida but CD is the best right now I think. I hate using hand cannons now (also due to my connection strength) and Palindrome I don't get on with

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes you can only get end game drops of whatever the vendor is selling (with the exception of rank 3 and 5 packages) so it changes each tournament

Mito Sportiva 135
On top of the vendor stuff, you can also get the ghost, 2 x emblems, shaders (the IB ones and other crucible ones) and 2 x IB ships. Plus rare tat and exotic engrams if you use three of coins

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I think there's a sandbox update at 6pm...if so they've not said what it will include balancing wise. I HOPE it won't be a major one again.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Probs a nerf to the high ROF pulse rifles, hand cannons and CD, and a boost to auto-rifles.

I'd like them to nerf the shotgun range a bit, not dramatically, but like 10%, because some of the shotgun sniping with god roll Matadors is frustrating in Crucible, maybe they could just change the talents on Shotguns.

Mito Sportiva 135
It's the winter event! SRL, 3 remastered strikes, return of Icebreaker and 2 new exotic LMGs...plus some other stuff including a FESTIVE TOWER. How could you resist?!?
I'm so far behind now, that it's laughable! There's a new update?

White APE
Yes you can only get end game drops of whatever the vendor is selling (with the exception of rank 3 and 5 packages) so it changes each tournament

Rank 3 and 5 packages were dropped in ROI in favour of the weekly bounties.

As a new player I'm loving this game! Lvl30 now and need to better weapons. Got some rare stuff, but nothing above that. Being new there is so much to do. Really need some help on some of the levels!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
As a new player I'm loving this game! Lvl30 now and need to better weapons. Got some rare stuff, but nothing above that. Being new there is so much to do. Really need some help on some of the levels!
Don't forget to stash sime guns in your vault for when you start another character. Same goes wgen you've hit lv40 and are chasing light. You can infuse tutan gear into hunter gear etc to increase its light. What system you playing on?

Don't forget to stash sime guns in your vault for when you start another character. Same goes wgen you've hit lv40 and are chasing light. You can infuse tutan gear into hunter gear etc to increase its light. What system you playing on?

On Xbox, my primary weapons are mainly uncommon but nothing better yet.