ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The saber strike is probably my favourite and fastest. Glitching underneath the warsaat makes the beginning much easier.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Do tell...
I can't really explain it without showing you the particular hill you need to be on, but there should be YouTube videos. You stand next to a hill facing forward, as you are summoning the sparrow you turn towards the hill and down at the ground, as soon as the sparrow appears you boost into the bottom of the hill and you go through the ground, walk under the warsaat and it thinks you are stood next to it. Once that's complete, run towards the ocean to drop down and die, then respawn back up on top.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I can't really explain it without showing you the particular hill you need to be on, but there should be YouTube videos. You stand next to a hill facing forward, as you are summoning the sparrow you turn towards the hill and down at the ground, as soon as the sparrow appears you boost into the bottom of the hill and you go through the ground, walk under the warsaat and it thinks you are stood next to it. Once that's complete, run towards the ocean to drop down and die, then respawn back up on top.

Haha. Just found the vid. That's awesome.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
How do you get new quests? I've got f**k all apart from one that requires the raid to be run.
The touch of Malice is the result of the Raid.
There was a new mission showing on earth the other day for an exotic Fusion rifle. Not sure if it's still there now though.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The fusion rifle mission only appears every now and again.

Got my ToM last night, I quite like it actually! Needing Hadium Flakes to level it is a bit of a ball ache though...

White APE
The touch of Malice is the result of the Raid.
There was a new mission showing on earth the other day for an exotic Fusion rifle. Not sure if it's still there now though.

All I've got is a quest to slay the warpriest, golgoroth & oryx. And the one which is obtain the blade of famine, shroud of Ir anuk & the ravenous heart. So both of those require me to run the raid.

Just would like to have some other quests as now I've done all the ones i had I'm wanting more.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
All I've got is a quest to slay the warpriest, golgoroth & oryx. And the one which is obtain the blade of famine, shroud of Ir anuk & the ravenous heart. So both of those require me to run the raid.

Just would like to have some other quests as now I've done all the ones i had I'm wanting more.
Not many new ones popping up now buddy, which is a little lame really. No doubt there will be another £400 expansion soon though, to open up another 15 quests.

Remind me, are you Xbox or PS4?

GTD, Lupo
I have had a couple of goes and i must admit i like what they have done with PVE, my main is up to 260 light now and i have a few exotic items ready for my other two characters once i get them to LVL 40. I will hopefully get my first run of the raid this Friday and its pretty much going to involve me getting carried through.

White APE
Not many new ones popping up now buddy, which is a little lame really. No doubt there will be another £400 expansion soon though, to open up another 15 quests.

Remind me, are you Xbox or PS4?

PS4 fella. Your Xbox aren't you?

White APE
What a c**t that nightfall is. Especially the big red c**t. Got an exotic chest piece from it though. One guy in my fire team got 19 strange coins.

White APE
Anyone else finding they are equipping things purely for their light level rather than their perks?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
JP and I struggled through the Nightfall too. My God it's a pain in the arse. I got 20 Strange Coins :(

White APE
The blue brother was easy, it was the red one that was a PITA, especially with grounded being active.

GTD, Lupo
Yeah should be, for the first of the brothers just stand behind the box in the centre or get someone to crouch in front of him whilst doing circles around him. Then just drop him first when both come out together.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it was a bit on the laggy side for me earlier in the afternoon. Morning was fine though.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Yeah it was a bit on the laggy side for me earlier in the afternoon. Morning was fine though.

Just randomly checked out your GT and realised it was you I was doing the raid with, I thought it was just some randomer that messaged me from the Tower 😅

Edit: Just checked some more... Apparently it was mostly if not all Cs Members... 😂

Last edited:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Just randomly checked out your GT and realised it was you I was doing the raid with, I thought it was just some randomer that messaged me from the Tower 😅

Edit: Just checked some more... Apparently it was mostly if not all Cs Members... 😂

Haha! Yep, it was a mini CS meet...

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

At least my GT is obvious ;)