ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
You can still get it from the Lost to Light mission. It's one of the few exotic weapons which is actually good!

GTD, Lupo
I don't think I'm going to get IB, the game just doesn't like me enough. In fact it keeps chucking PVP god role weapons at me left right and centre but no IB. This week alone i have got 3 god role hand canons and so many matadors.

Mito Sportiva 135
Do you want me to play my tiny violin again for you?
My main problem is being able to stay in a game without getting a bloody error code or such bad lag that I can't even see someone.
When my internet is upgraded I'm going to lock myself in a room with my xbox, ipad and a multipack of Andrew - you won't hear from me for some time!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah mate I did a nightfall and one strike with Rob and Rupert and that was me done. Last night I logged on, got an error code. Rejoined a game of IB clash and got disconnected again so went to watch some TV instead! Not complaining as I've played the game so much but feels like another good time to take a break from the game. So many other good ones out...or maybe I should actually use my leisure time more productively!

GTD, Lupo
Yeah I know what you mean, I just joined my local gym so that has been taking up most of my evenings plus my mate jack got a chat ban as he for some reason always gets the nasty messages after games. I played a lot of pvp last week and really enjoyed it plus I managed to average a pretty strong 2+ kd most games. I will be on Friday and see what map trials is as I haven't bothered for the last two weeks as they were both bad.

GTD, Lupo
Anyone still playing?

New patch out tomorrow, hopefully the death of shotguns if all goes to plan. I'm now using a side arm and love it, can't beleave I have never used one before!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone still playing?

New patch out tomorrow, hopefully the death of shotguns if all goes to plan. I'm now using a side arm and love it, can't beleave I have never used one before!
Me and the boys are still playing. Just waiting for chris to get ice breaker and then we all have it.
Still not done oryx or the new raid! 😂

Mito Sportiva 135
Anyone still playing?

I'm not - since Xmas I've probably played about 10 hours in total on my Xbox: 5 hours on X-Com 2, 5 hours on Transformers Devastation and about 3 minutes on Destiny. A combination of me playing the game a lot, my sh!t internet connection and the game just feeling extremely creaky compared to other FPS games - I think I'm going to leave it until D2 now (if I even get that).

Mass Effect Andromeda and Halo Wars 2 are both out soon which I'm looking forward to and personally finding it quite liberating being free of the clutches of Destiny as it was feeling more like a job than a game by the end.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Played for 5 minutes, felt really rusty, patch seems OK, but there's nothing enticing me to play this game with no new content due anymore, so I got bored pretty quickly playing Crucible matches.

Mito Sportiva 135
Apparently they nerfed Truth to hell (even though it was basically used because unlike most other exotics, it worked as intended) and broke all the regen perks on several weapons and class abilities, whilst they tried to nerf Hunger Blade (even though I've never heard anyone complain about that).

I've really not got any motivation to play right now which is the first time since I got the game. Not complaining as I've played it a LOT, I probably won't return until the sequel though unless there are some PVE content drops before hand.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't remember the last time I played. Pretty s**t really, as I was more into the social side of it. Now I don't play anything really!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Bungie could release a patch that solved world hunger, and there would still be a mixed reaction with lots of kneejerking.

I played some games tonight, and personally I think Crucible is much better for the changes. The death of the shotgun warrior is glorious, finally primary weapon skill is rewarded, leaderboards aren't topped by apes, and as a result there's so much less frustration when you're playing.

Also, indirectly, because shotgunning and stormlocking were so entwined, the crappy stormlock players pre-patch now aren't getting enough kills to get many supers per game, which means less Stormacaller super too, which is great.

Probably not going to be that good for trials though, more passive play, more Skorri super building, especially seeing as there's a 112% roll for Skorri's this week, plus there's no shutdown for supers anymore without special ammo, so roaming supers are pretty much auto round wins, combined with passive play and Skorri's, it's gonna be frustrating I foresee.