ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detail my BBQ... LOL

M2 Competition
Hang on... he bought a bbq, detailed it... and he uses disposable bbq's on top of his bbq anyways?

What? Some people are so stoopid i dont know what to say.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Hang on... he bought a bbq, detailed it... and he uses disposable bbq's on top of his bbq anyways?

What? Some people are so stoopid i dont know what to say.

If I'd just spent/wasted a couple of hours detailing a bbq using quality gear, I can totally see why you wouldn't use it! Bet products used just to clean cost more than bbq!!!

Although I think it's funny as f**k, as said already, I also think it's sad as f**k!!!

Really ? The chap didn't even use it after all that ! They always buy disposable BBQ's he goes on to say.

182 Full of Fat
This guy is a f**king bender.....who buys a bbq to use as a stand for a 99p disposable one. I'm not even opening the link for the dyson lmao

Was a 197
I'm gonna go and detail all of my kitchen utensils with sum snowfoam and the most expensive wax that i can find!!

I'll post sum before and after pics!!!