ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed track car

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Got my DAS 6 Pro last week with some Meguirs 105 and 205 with hexlogix orange and white pads, so I decided to test it out on the track car first as it had lots of surface scratches and swirls.
Really pleased with the results looks like a different car now.
I washed and clayed it on Wednesday so the car was ready to start today, I have removed the rear bumper strip and exhaust surrounds as they were going grey so I have painted them satin black today and they will be going on tomorrow.

DSC_00292_zps84fbdb7d.jpg

car3_zpse55f8eb4.jpg

car2_zps3027bb5f.jpg

car1_zpsa03b75a0.jpg

and a few reflection shots
DSC_00213_zpsac7bc1c6.jpg

DSC_00143_zps53653ca3.jpg

Last edited:
  AAS'D RB 182
It's on standard cup shocks with cooksport springs[/QUOTE]

well im on 15" pro race and putting new shockers on so was either thinking eibachs or cooksports just dont no what to do as there is very mixed reports on the cooksports. But they give a better drop that eibach. How are you getting on with them? Do you just use it on track

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
TBH mate I have not really driven it much as I have been finishing it of, but for the time I have driven it they seem fine to me (but I also have PMS solid top mounts and strut brace)

The car will be mainly for track but will se the odd Sunday blast

AAS'D RB 182
It is worth trying the Cooksports as if you don't like them they seem to sell for good money secondhand so you would not lose much on them.

Yeah that's true I suppose. Just don't want to mess about changing springs. Just don't want them to disappoint