ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailers in Essex

Hey,

I've looked around for a bit but found nothing, I'm looking for someone that can detail my car inside/out at a reasonable price around Essex, postcode is IG1 3SJ.

I'm also looking to get my Wolfrace Street Octane alloys refurbished. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ekin

Cant help with the detailing mate, but for wheels I would recommend with out doubt http://www.wheelrefurbishing.co.uk/ see what they did to my wheels!

IMG_1129.JPG

too

bbs.jpg

yeah just different photos - guy I bought them off didn't understand colour profiles ;)

They chemically stripped the old metal and then repainted and lacquered them and they came up an absolute treat. They even sourced some new VW centre caps, and replaced all of the bolts you can see in the wheel.

t

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
yeah just different photos - guy I bought them off didn't understand colour profiles ;)

They chemically stripped the old metal and then repainted and lacquered them and they came up an absolute treat. They even sourced some new VW centre caps, and replaced all of the bolts you can see in the wheel.

t

Awesome work, what did it cost??...