ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Set Advice

Looking to get a good detailing set together, here are the items i was thinking, tell e if you advise better :)

Equipment:
- Scratchshield Grit Guard + Bucket
- 10 Pack of Microfiber Clothes
- 5 Pack of Applicator Pads

Products:

- Dodo Juice 'Born To Be Mild' Shampoo
- Poorboy's Bug Squash
- Autosmart Tardis
- CarPro Iron X Cherry + 2 Refills
- Dodo Juice 'Born Slippy' Clay Lube + 2 Extra Fine Clay Bars
- AutoGlym Super Resin Polish
- Poorboy's Wheel Sealant
- Dodo Juice 'Purple Haze' Soft Wax OR Dodo Juice 'Orange Crush' Soft Wax
- Auto Finesse 'Tough Stuff' Body Sealant

any advice? or any other products im missing :)?

Thanks Tony

e92 330i
Other then the dodo juice wax (im not a fan) thats good. Id go for ag hd (from experiance) is a great wax. Although there are many good at that price.

I have a dodo juice blue velvet panel pot you can have for a few quid to cover postage if you want to try it, only used on my door shuts.

Other then the dodo juice wax (im not a fan) thats good. Id go for ag hd (from experiance) is a great wax. Although there are many good at that price.

I have a dodo juice blue velvet panel pot you can have for a few quid to cover postage if you want to try it, only used on my door shuts.
link to ag hd? :), oh sure im sure i can sort out that for you, link to both ? :)

Honda & VW
yeah i spose! well maybe experience comes with opinions :D?

That makes no sense you realise?

in case you totally missed my point i'll make it slightly clearer, people can tell you what products to use but if it were me i'd only take notice of people who know what they're talking about.