ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing set

Megane RS250
Basically im looking for a good detailing set.

I bought some Auto Glym Shampoo & Conditioner and Auto Glym Resin Polish to start of with
but i want a more detailed set, I.E. Stuff for the alloys/tyres, interior cleaners, and obviously body work.

I was browsing and saw this on eBay -- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260893931611?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
but i dont know if thats a decent price or if it hasnt got things i would need ect.

Ad

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Go to halfords, they have a sale on ag detailing kits.

i got a decent one for £60, pretty comprehensive kit, but I had to buy my own clay<--- best thing ever if you've never used it :approve:

Megane RS250
Go to halfords, they have a sale on ag detailing kits.

i got a decent one for £60, pretty comprehensive kit, but I had to buy my own clay<--- best thing ever if you've never used it :approve:

They only have one and its £25

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Halfords sell a lambswool wash mitt which are pretty good

But if you can find a meguiars one and maintain it properly it will last years!

Megane RS250
No but my missus lives that way so i drive up the A19 then the A189 to hers quite a bit