ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Fiesta ST-2
im in that medical centre too... when you find the woman at the top and loads of guards come is that a boss or just a hard bit? lol

A hard bit.

Go down the right side and down the stairs, there is a vent you can creep through. Hide there for a bit, then just sprint for your life when the feeling is right. That's all I did, lol.

I think that's the bit you mean anyway.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Just bought this last night, lol at me shooting the cops in the first mission thinking they were bad guys, I died five times before I realised who they were!! Lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think I'm about to face the second boss. Just saved and switched off but I've collected a sh*t load of ammo and the next room is a huge circular shape according to the map.

Controlling the turrets and robots makes things much easier at times, carrying them around and plonking them down in a room full of enemies :cool:

DCi
A hard bit.

Go down the right side and down the stairs, there is a vent you can creep through. Hide there for a bit, then just sprint for your life when the feeling is right. That's all I did, lol.

I think that's the bit you mean anyway.
i did that but i picked them all off from the vent, no ammo now though :(

Clio 1.6 16v
got to the first boss 'bennet' i think his name is.. i have literally no ammo.. its f**king hard! lol help? iv picked up ammo around the room but its hardly enough

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
got to the first boss 'bennet' i think his name is.. i have literally no ammo.. its f**king hard! lol help? iv picked up ammo around the room but its hardly enough

You dont need ammo for him I used none.

You just throw 3 of those red barrels at him.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Yep, piece of p*ss, you don't even need ammo for the 3rd boss, you just typhoon his ass.

Clio 1.6 16v
threw a few gas canisters at his ass and the red barrels pretty easy once i actually looked around instead of pooing my pants

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in China now, this game is getting really good

It's quite fun shooting one guard in a big area, and then gradually picking each one off

Shame you're basically a paper cannon though, can't really go all guns blazing :(

Clio 1.6 16v

It's quite fun shooting one guard in a big area, and then gradually picking each one off

Shame you're basically a paper cannon though, can't really go all guns blazing :(

iv just started in china too.. doing the antenna side mission for some bartender.. i hate hacking!

DCi

i've been doing that hid under a desk, how they couldnt find me i do not know.

Clio 1.6 16v
did anyone else have trouble with the last antenna on the bar tab side mission?! i can't bloody hack it! always detects me just before iv done it.
had to turn it off, i was getting pissed! lol

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I had trouble, but it was for the lack of not having worms/viruses, once I had one I could do it straight away.

Bus w**ker
You dont need ammo for him I used none.

You just throw 3 of those red barrels at him.

I went for this idea...and it didn't work. Ended up flashbanging the c**t, chucking four of the red barrels at him, one of the toxic gas and then hitting him in the face with three rockets. Was close to chucking the controller through my TV.

Clio 1.6 16v
I had trouble, but it was for the lack of not having worms/viruses, once I had one I could do it straight away.
i tried with those but still didn't help! had to upgrade one of my hacking augs to help not be detected so easily

DCi
ive been past the 2nd boss now which was quite easy with proximity mine thingys

now im back in china and i thought id have a harder time getting around without spoiler'ing

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think I'm right near the end now. :dapprove: I'm back in Detroit on the tail of the slimy Aug doctor.

What a game though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, I just killed him with the Typhoon after being a sneaky b*****d to get to him. LOL.

How much longer do you reckon? I don't want it to end!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What Aug's have you installed?

This isn't mine, but just as a guide :

deus-ex-human-revolution-augmentations-guide-best-upgrades-for-stealth-combat-and-hacking.jpg

I've got all the Hacking : Capture ones, 2 of the Fortify but none of the Stealth stuff at all. Will maybe go for that on my second playthrough.
Got the Typhoon level 2. 6 from 8 of the Arm augmentations. 5 of the power cell augmentations, both back augmentations, 4 of the skin demal armour but none of the cloaking. None of the leg ones yet, either and haven't bothered with the Eye seeing through walls thing either.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/po...best-upgrades-for-stealth-combat-and-hacking/

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
All the stealth ones plus the full cloak and the ability to see through walls. All but the last stealth hacking augment and all the 'capture' and 'fortify' ones.

Social augment and a few strength ones for extra inventory capacity. All the energy recover augments. Basic Typhoon and Dermal Armour, in case I ever get spotted.

Basically, I'm Solid Snake.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
All the stealth ones plus the full cloak and the ability to see through walls. All but the last stealth hacking augment and all the 'capture' and 'fortify' ones.

Social augment and a few strength ones for extra inventory capacity. All the energy recover augments. Basic Typhoon and Dermal Armour, in case I ever get spotted.

Typhoon is basically just taking the piss. That second boss I thought I'd try and defeat without using it. Meh. Second time around, Typhoon twice. Done.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, same here. Three Typhoons and a few headshots with the shotgun... I'm playing it on hard. :eek:

Done.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm replaying on hard, the first time around I was on the middle setting. Kind of glad tbh though as I now know which Augs I want and how to hack properly, that and I can ********

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 5 RS
LOL, trying to save Malik on hard + going for non lethal achievement = 1 hour of my time I will never get back