ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diamond geezers new roll cage

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
wtf that is madness, reminds of a roller coaster ride with those buckets liking it looks good, H&S special?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Looks fantastic!

Thought he was selling the car... knew he wouldnt get rid ;)

S2000
I love that car!!! I think the cage looks amazing from the back but the part beside the front seats isn't really to my taste. He must have spent an absolute fortune on the ......car and IMO it's one of the best mark 1's - even if just for the crazy paint (not to mention the engine :evil: .)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
was gonna say same as paz's he had a n20 bottle mounted on it didnt he ?

Looks mad !!
i remember paz from fast cars valver, it was that light blue mynheer one.

Won't it be a bit of b!tch to get in & out though with the cage ?

diamond geezer said:
i take it youve seen the rest of my car?, cage kinda looks normal, compared to the rest of it!

Yeah seen it at FCS and wasn't it in REVS magazine a while back....

williams 2 turbo
good job i dont race it then. p.s the dangeorus bit in the clio is a clio, ever seen one hit really hard?, i woun'nt get out of it anyway, so no worries.

S2000
sorry it took so long diamond geezer - but anyway here are some other photos of the beast.

e925f500.gif

CIMG0130.gif

CIMG0129.gif

ebay-Steves-9.gif