ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

did they do the superleggeras in black?

golf r32 dsg
if they do were can i get them from??

im wanting black alloys on the black 182 so eithier gona paint my orginal 182cup alloys black or get black superlegeras!!!

A well built VW
Theres a set of the new ones in the for sale section iirc they did not do the original ones in black silver and anthracite they did do

182 Trophy & Megabusa
don't think they made black superleggras, but im fairly sure that they do black ultraleggras.

Chocolate Bar™
craigs182 said:
if they do were can i get them from??

im wanting black alloys on the black 182 so eithier gona paint my orginal 182cup alloys black or get black superlegeras!!!

wouldnt personally paint your 182 ones black, as its very hard to find a mint set when you actually need them when your going to revert back to standard. it also renders them virtually worthless. go for some cheap and cheerful team dynamics, or opt for some off ebay and then get them powdercoated.

Chocolate Bar™
just a matter of being patient, theres always some that come up.

i was waiting for ages for some cheap 15'' multispokers to come up that i could get refurbed - then not only was there 2 mint sets locally going on the cheap, but i could barely afford to breathe, let alone buy more wheels