ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difference between Clio Dynamique & dynamique+

Monaco Blue 172
hi there i have been studying the clio's for sometime now, and i still can not get my head around, what is the difference between the clio dynamique, and the clio dynamique+ the only difference i have found is that the 1.6 dynamique+ is higher insurance group the the dynamique, yet both the 1.4 dyamique and dynamique+ remain the same insurance group?

just wondering if anyone could shed any light on this subject??

many thanks

westicles

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Spec varies so much on Renaults it depends which year?

But the 'plus' pack generally added;

-Air Con
-Heat Reflective (slightly purple) windscreen
-CD Player

Can't Explain the insurance differences on the 1.6 though :S

Suzuki Ignis Sport
What Dynamique does it make mine then?

I have

- climate control
- air con
- dimmer switch
- non hear reflective screen

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Ahh fair enough... i like the purple windscreen :(

when i got my windscreen replace the other week, i was hoping that they'll put a heat reflective screen instead of the non r screen! But didn't!

BMW M135i
Its an early pre Nov 02 dynamique as well as they removed the dimmer switch and lumbar support on the drivers seat when they added the heat reflective windscreen as standard.

Blue Clio 182
ive had 2 dynamiques now, an 03 plate and 55 plate the 03 didnt have a/c but the 55 has, I was told that's it's an optional extra from new, shouldnt think that make it a dynamique+, it's gotta be something like electric sunroof that's makes it a plus

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Ahh mine dosn't have an electric sunroof, only a manual one, and doesnt have an alarm, which i've been pished about :(

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
mine is a 1.6 dynamique+ '52

Alarm
A/C
Cd player - with little vocal speakers lol
electric sunroof
Auto lights / wipers
purple windscreen

Ozzy's '54 Dynamique+ has all that plus climate control, which is why he bought it :)

Blue Clio 182

Alarm
A/C
electric sunroof
Auto lights / wipers
purple windscreen

Ozzy's '54 Dynamique+ has all that plus climate control, which is why he bought it :)

My 55 plate dynamique has all the above apart from eclectric sunroof x

Monaco Blue 172

Alarm
A/C
electric sunroof
Auto lights / wipers
purple windscreen

^

(1.4)same, not sure about the autolights or wipers yet tho. do you have to turn them to auto?? or do they just work on there own ? also i have a what looks like a speed adjuster for the wiperblade on the right stick, but 1.front wipers already have a 2 speed setting, and 2. the rear window doesnt seem to do anything when i turn the *what looks like* adjuster knob anyone know what this is aswell??

cheers

Blue Clio 182

Alarm
A/C
electric sunroof
Auto lights / wipers
purple windscreen

^

(1.4)same, not sure about the autolights or wipers yet tho. do you have to turn them to auto?? or do they just work on there own ? also i have a what looks like a speed adjuster for the wiperblade on the right stick, but 1.front wipers already have a 2 speed setting, and 2. the rear window doesnt seem to do anything when i turn the *what looks like* adjuster knob anyone know what this is aswell??

cheers

You can turn the auto lights on by putting the ignition on and twisting the lights on and off a couple of times until it beeps, as for the wipers they should be on auto if you put the stalk down one notch, also you should have got auto central locking, (locks doors after a few seconds of driving)

Monaco Blue 172
ah cool, thanks for that i will give that a try... is all this explained in the manual by any chance?
, oh and just another quicky, ino it sounds dumb :p but if u pu the stalk down one notch, dont that make your wipers on every so often for light rain?

cheers

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Surely nearly every dynamique+ will be slightly different because of the available options?
Mine is a 51 plate + and it has the following:-
* Lumbar support
* electric sunroof
* auto locking
* a/c
* dash dimmer
* adjustable intermittent wipers
* alarm
* Heat reflective screen
* Cd player

Think thats about it although my friend said its got the darker window tints too but im not sure.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
it sounds dumb :p but if u pu the stalk down one notch, dont that make your wipers on every so often for light rain?

cheers

yes. one bug i have about the auto wipers is that they seem to 'forget' that they are on after u turn ignitio off. so if u leave them in the auto position, you'll need to turn them off and on again to activate them.

Mine also has sports seats :)

and the fog lights dont work if the lights are on auto.. u have to turn the lights to 'on' before the fogs will work lol

Shed.
ive had 2 dynamiques now, an 03 plate and 55 plate the 03 didnt have a/c but the 55 has, I was told that's it's an optional extra from new, shouldnt think that make it a dynamique+, it's gotta be something like electric sunroof that's makes it a plus

yeah mine has everything except an electric sunroof. Only the poverty Manual.

TBH i think everything was an option lol. I searched round a fair few dynamiques and not all of them had air con.

Blue Clio 182
it sounds dumb :p but if u pu the stalk down one notch, dont that make your wipers on every so often for light rain?

cheers

yes. one bug i have about the auto wipers is that they seem to 'forget' that they are on after u turn ignitio off. so if u leave them in the auto position, you'll need to turn them off and on again to activate them.

Mine also has sports seats :)

and the fog lights dont work if the lights are on auto.. u have to turn the lights to 'on' before the fogs will work lol

Yeah took me ages to figure out how the fogs work!! that's french for ya heehee!! think yours will have the same seats as my 03 plate, my current car has same seats just different pattern xx

Static Low
Surely nearly every dynamique+ will be slightly different because of the available options?
Mine is a 51 plate + and it has the following:-
* Lumbar support
* electric sunroof
* auto locking
* a/c
* dash dimmer
* adjustable intermittent wipers
* alarm
* Heat reflective screen
* Cd player

Think thats about it although my friend said its got the darker window tints too but im not sure.

Mines was a 52 plate with all this & it also had darker windows too.

Racing Blue FF182
My dynamique+ 1.6 2001 has cat 1 alarm and electric sunroof, apart from that just the same as normal dynamique. I just though they finished the + after 2001?