ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

different drive shafts?

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Whats the difference between the 182 drive shafts? i have ordered one from j&r but from now reading online it seems the shafts are different?

Anyone able to shed some light on whats different?

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I think it's the 182 cup ones that are different completely mate. People seem to rate them. I ended up getting one from renault the other month though

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I think it's the 182 cup ones that are different completely mate. People seem to rate them. I ended up getting one from renault the other month though
Yeah every one is saying the same but no ones gave me a direct answer

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I rang gave j&r my reg explained I needed the passanger side with the correct abs ring (15mm) turned up the next day, fitted a couple of weeks ago with zero issues and not had any issues. £50 delivered too

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I rang gave j&r my reg explained I needed the passanger side with the correct abs ring (15mm) turned up the next day, fitted a couple of weeks ago with zero issues and not had any issues. £50 delivered too
They provide both abs rings I believe. I have it down stair Al have a look. Fingers crossed