ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Different Wheels On Mk2 Ph2

Black Clio 182
been thinking of changing my wheels on my 182 but not sure what sort to go for. was thinking something euro-ish... many will say gay to that haha!

always wanted ronal turbos but not sure what they look like on mk2 ph2 clios.

also thought about banded steelies but dunno what they would look like on my car.

anyone got any pics of euroish wheels?

Charged Superleggera
ST830287.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
^ About £1k worth of wheels there!

been thinking of changing my wheels on my 182 but not sure what sort to go for. was thinking something euro-ish... many will say gay to that haha!

always wanted ronal turbos but not sure what they look like on mk2 ph2 clios.

also thought about banded steelies but dunno what they would look like on my car.

anyone got any pics of euroish wheels?

Ronals look good IMO, as do ATS Cups, banded steelies look awsome but are £££ to have done properly! Renault turbines look good too ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
widewheels.co.uk I think it is, or on forums like Edition 38, wheel *****s etc. they go for silly money £600 up!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i could find you some nice wheels that you might like but you'd have to search for them n proberly pay out of your arse for them :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I never get this style, whats the point in having a b-road blaster then do that to it?

A Euro'd one...
Here's mine, can anyone say '10's on the rear baby?' ;)

IMG_0481.jpg

That black Mk2 on the BBS RM's belongs to a lad called Phil and they are 6.5's on the front and 7's on the rear iirc, not sure if he's on here mind...