ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diftland testday 3

renault clio 182
Not sure if will be much interest but there will be another test day at driftland on the 3rd of August and the Tarmac area is open this time they want as many car clubs as possible too set up stands this time, been a few times now and a cracking day for the money only a £5 and its on from 9:30 till it gets dark pretty much il be heading up as only a short drive from mine anyone else interested? Could see if could get a spot for clio's?

renault clio 182
Yes I know they don't go hand in hand but there's plenty of non drift/jap clubs going I drive a Renault and like too watch drifting so don't see a problem and good cheap day out!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
They're looking to do more than drifting there. Pretty sure there's a track day at some point or a test track day has been.

I may be game, it's at Lochgelly isn't it?

I've been told as well they're looking to build a proper track nearby ;)

renault clio 182
Yeah there going too do "grip days" as there called or test it see how popular would be so basically just like a track day although not sure how would work as track is built for drifting but yeah it's in Lochgelly mate easy enough too find and I've also heard that rumour think long as they keep making money and get support from the scottish car scene place could get bigger and better

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I'll be tehre got mates up from surrey who want to come along so i'll easy park with folk if we are doing a stand. At least have 1 jap/RWD car there ;)

renault clio 182
Well if there enough interest il contact them and see about getting a stand il deffo be there either way!

No worries buddy there not really connected but there's two vag stands and other ones that aren't nowt to do with drifting or jap cars

renault clio
id be game, been to the last two days, both were awesome! its a great day. as for it being only for rwd jap cars, its not really. the majority of cars parked about are fwd.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I won't be, working unfortunately!

Will be at the "Cruise" at Straiton Park and Ride in Edinburgh afterwards though! Was a good turnout last time, lots of nice motors!

Flamer ph1
Didn't get pics of me on track did you? Can't find anywhere, got the ph1 btw, was kicking about your clio a bit, but you never appeared

renault clio 182
Didn't get pics of me on track did you? Can't find anywhere, got the ph1 btw, was kicking about your clio a bit, but you never appeared

What were you driving on track didn't really get many pics ah flamer parked next too me? Was mint mate! Was at trackside all day wasn't near my car much